BLM Update

Guest ECBucFan

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I ll tell u right now the first person I see with a blm mask on at work then the next day I’m gonna have An all lives matter mask on.....let them come at me and if employer wants to fire me they better get there lawyers ready.

Be careful. Texas has the closest thing to slave labor left in American.

7 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I ll tell u right now the first person I see with a blm mask on at work then the next day I’m gonna have An all lives matter mask on.....let them come at me and if employer wants to fire me they better get there lawyers ready.

You don’t stand a chance partner. I’m assuming you’re a somewhat middle-aged white male. There is no such thing as discrimination for you. Employment is at will in Texas. You have no case. 

27 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You don’t stand a chance partner. I’m assuming you’re a somewhat middle-aged white male. There is no such thing as discrimination for you. Employment is at will in Texas. You have no case. 

So where is this so called privilege at then not that I should be.

🤔

discrimination is a two way street even though many have Made it a one way street (judicial system) 

Sadly your right with the “ no case”

I ll go down fighting Then

19 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So we can still use that word

When I was a kid the biggest fundraiser our Church youth group had was the “slave auction.” All of the kids went across the auction block after church one Sunday and people from the church bid for your services for a day of work. 
I can proudly say that I often brought top dollar. It seems a little tone deaf looking back. 
No black folks at our church, either. I guess we just didn’t know any better.