BLM Update

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

BLM, so far, has injured 1000 police officers, killed 36 people, and done $8 billion in damage. Wrap your mind around that. 

BLM is celebrated by pro sports. I am going to defund the NFL. NBA, and MLB. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Me either. My wife and I love the Stros and watch them mostly on home games since the west coast games start at 9;00. Too late for this old codger.

I’m with you on the ‘Stros, but I haven’t watched the first pitch this year.  Be glad when some college ball starts.  Hopefully, they aren’t kneelers, or blm sympathizers!

Black Lives Matter is a saying, 

Blm the organization is something few ppl care about. I’m black and can’t tell you how you even go about signing up. I’m black and know nobody who’s a blm member.

Black life matter

white life matter 

brown life matter 

All life Matter

It’s not hard for me to say it.

The NFL NBA MLB is not going anywhere the majority will still watch. I know of no major advertisement leaving no tv deals lost. Americans sports or choosing to be on the right side of history. And after a year or two you guys will be back watching too.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Blm the organization is something few ppl care about. I’m black and can’t tell you how you even go about signing up. I’m black and know nobody who’s a blm member.

Black life matter

white life matter 

brown life matter 

All life Matter

The NFL NBA MLB is not going anywhere the majority will still watch. I know of no major advertisement leaving no tv deals lost. Americans sports or choosing to be on the right side of history. And after a year or two you guys will be back watching too.

I have to say I agree with this post.

16 hours ago, baddog said:

Me either. My wife and I love the Stros and watch them mostly on home games since the west coast games start at 9;00. Too late for this old codger.

In Monroe,Louisiana to watch the Livingston 14u All-Stars in the Dixie WS.  Thoroughly enjoy watching these young men play for the love of the game.  I bet you everyone of them will stand on the foul line with their hand over their heart during the anthem.  

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Black life matter

white life matter 

brown life matter 

All life Matter

Not me, won’t be supporting in any way.

And blm is not just a “saying”.  Sayings don’t kill cops and cause billions of dollars in damage.

It’s a racist, violent organization, not a “saying”.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Black life matter

white life matter 

brown life matter 

All life Matter

They are a racist group that only seek to promote their own at the expense of others. Their violence is well documented. They promote hatred as “right” and “just.”  They demand that our system be changed to give their “persecuted” protections that aren’t afforded to others. Their anti-semitism is no longer hidden.  Am I talking about BLM or the KKK?

22 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

BLM, so far, has injured 1000 police officers, killed 36 people, and done $8 billion in damage. Wrap your mind around that. 

BLM is celebrated by pro sports. I am going to defund the NFL. NBA, and MLB. 

There has been violence by people who claim to be part of the BLM movement. There has also been violence against people who claim to be part of the BLM movement. Truth is a lot of the violence has been incited by people like “Umbrella Man” in Minnesota who has actually been linked to the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood and the Hells Angels. When you have tension and unease there’s more of a chance for chaos. When chaos begins it’s real easy to pin the blame on one group of people but it normally involves multiple groups. 

21 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

There has been violence by people who claim to be part of the BLM movement. There has also been violence against people who claim to be part of the BLM movement. Truth is a lot of the violence has been incited by people like “Umbrella Man” in Minnesota who has actually been linked to the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood and the Hells Angels. When you have tension and unease there’s more of a chance for chaos. When chaos begins it’s real easy to pin the blame on one group of people but it normally involves multiple groups. 

Yep, and back when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor........

Guest ECBucFan
On 8/1/2020 at 3:43 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

Black life matter

white life matter 

brown life matter 

All life Matter

You cannot say "white lives matter". If you do then the BLM thugs flip out and accuses you of a hate crime. Recently. people have got fired from their jobs for saying "white lives matter" or even ALL lives matter. BLM is 100% a domestic terrorist hate group.   

14 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

You cannot say "white lives matter". If you do then the BLM thugs flip out and accuses you of a hate crime. Recently. people have got fired from their jobs for saying "white lives matter" or even ALL lives matter. BLM is 100% a domestic terrorist hate group.   

I ll tell u right now the first person I see with a blm mask on at work then the next day I’m gonna have An all lives matter mask on.....let them come at me and if employer wants to fire me they better get there lawyers ready.