(1) La Vega vs. (3) WOS

12 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Not yet.

True. I was just seeing which Stang would flinch. I was really counting on my buddy “Attitude” to jump on it or maybe even WOSDrummer99. Turns out, it was a bear and and a bobcat at that stood up for y’all. It sucks, cuz I know that game would’ve been awesome. 

6 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I say not yet as I exchanged texts with Coach Babin this evening and as of now the game is still on.  But he said that Dr. Tipton would be making a decision in the morning.

Yep. They will have school tomorrow and will play it by ear as the forecast becomes more solid. Probably good advice. 

10 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

True. I was just seeing which Stang would flinch. I was really counting on my buddy “Attitude” to jump on it or maybe even WOSDrummer99. Turns out, it was a bear and ands bob at that stood up for y’all. It sucks, cuz I know that game would’ve been awesome. 

Come on man. 

WOS 2020

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

True. I was just seeing which Stang would flinch. I was really counting on my buddy “Attitude” to jump on it or maybe even WOSDrummer99. Turns out, it was a bear and and a bobcat at that stood up for y’all. It sucks, cuz I know that game would’ve been awesome. 

Ohhhhhh you rang!!! so you think we tap dance our way of the game. IM a little busy right now but I something to say later on u knew I couldn't let this ride stay tune.

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I hear ya. I really wish the Lumberton’s and BC’s and LCM’s could raise their bars and start being competitive with WOS and others of that caliber. Meanwhile, me and you gotta plug at each other for a little excitement lol. 

Yea honestly it’s kinda sad. My friend told me LCM looked pretty bad. We might go 0-9. I’m happy don’t have any kids playing specially this year.