(1) La Vega vs. (3) WOS

On 8/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, wo-s#1 said:

I liked what I saw this am at the intersquad ....

Lol. U wasn't supposed to let the cat out the bag yet. If and only if covid-19 allows them to play.and if ppl on here truly luv a gud game.them and la vega will give u your money worth!! Both teams are absolutely loaded.

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

I didn't know we had recruits very interesting.

Alabama was there last year but that school wouldn't sign off on him.trust if the year goes on. U will see him and that other kid from Houston make a big impact. Right now one of our lineman from last year. Is hurt hopefully its not to serious.

42 minutes ago, dj said:

Alabama was there last year but that school wouldn't sign off on him.trust if the year goes on. U will see him and that other kid from Houston make a big impact. Right now one of our lineman from last year. Is hurt hopefully its not to serious.

From KOGT

A young Mustang Carmelo Jones played on the junior varsity last year after moving here from Mobile, Alabama.  He could start as one of the defensive tackles.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

From KOGT

A young Mustang Carmelo Jones played on the junior varsity last year after moving here from Mobile, Alabama.  He could start as one of the defensive tackles.

I can only imagine how yall DL would look with that monster kid that moved to Katy (Taylor HS) 

Every new footage of that kid I see amazes me. 

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

From KOGT

Yes. This could be one of the deepest years that they have in a while in the trenches on both sides where no one has to go both ways.they have depth alot of position.all abt putting it together and getting better each week.

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I can only imagine how yall DL would look with that monster kid that moved to Katy (Taylor HS) 

Every new footage of that kid I see amazes me. 

They can replace him on the dline.but it wouldn't been real interesting to see Spencer at wr with the rest of the wideouts.to be honest with if w.o can continue to get better like they should.they want miss him bcz they have depth.

4 hours ago, dj said:

They can replace him on the dline.but it wouldn't been real interesting to see Spencer at wr with the rest of the wideouts.to be honest with if w.o can continue to get better like they should.they want miss him bcz they have depth.

Did I miss something about him last year? somehow I don't remember him.