(1) La Vega vs. (3) WOS

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yea you're probably right. I thought there would be more chatter over there after the announcement of a marquee matchup like this. Too early I guess.

Alot of the Pirate fans I know talk about that 2015 state championship team. If this team is better than that one they'll really have to show me, I seen that 2015 team in-person, them boys could go!

12 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Alot of the Pirate fans I know talk about that 2015 state championship team. If this team is better than that one they'll really have to show me, I seen that 2015 team in-person, them boys could go!

You are correct. That one against argyle went back and forth in the 4th, and la vega won it with like 10 secs left. We were sitting on their side waiting for the JD3 show at NRG. Two teams that won state the same day and place in 2015 meet up on week 1 of 2020.

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

You are correct. That one against argyle went back and forth in the 4th, and la vega won it with like 10 secs left. We were sitting on their side waiting for the JD3 show at NRG. Two teams that won state the same day and place in 2015 meet up on week 1 of 2020.

Crazy thing about that day/night (and I sat on that side too like you) every Metroplex team lost that day. 😁😎 

They were mad, they never wanna have the Ships held in Htown again. 😂🤣

23 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

every Metroplex team lost that day. 😁😎 

They were mad, they never wanna have the Ships held in Htown again. 😂🤣

We heard that the next 2 years. I have to say, arlington has better environment for the festival of games. But I'd rather the short drive back thru Buckees in Baytown than madisonville. 

Edit: back on topic, next stop madisonville.