Biden's Pick?

Reagan

Just now, BS Wildcats said:

A winning strategy only because she is a black woman!  Another example of low information voters!!

She’s black she’s a woman she makes the Biden ticket the younger ticket. (She’ll get the black, women, youth vote that Biden struggles with).

51 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

She’s black she’s a woman she makes the Biden ticket the younger ticket. (She’ll get the black, women, youth vote that Biden struggles with).

The only reason Biden chose her was to go after that vote.  The voter that votes for a person based solely on race and gender, the low info voter.

20 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The only reason Biden chose her was to go after that vote.  The voter that votes for a person based solely on race and gender, the low info voter.

I don’t think people vote off VP picks ... Harris helps Biden image wise in every way.

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don’t think people vote off VP picks ... Harris helps Biden image wise in every way.

So, I take it you have no problem with her whoring her way to the top. You are blind if you think people won’t vote for the dimwits with Harris as VP nominee.  You have that voter, as I have already said, that will vote on race and gender solely.  A pathetic voter, imo!

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

What does Harris bring to the table as to her accomplishments as a senator? What will she do but further divide this country with her racist attitude? Being black is all she is, oh yeah, and a female. Anything else?

She brings a long list of racially motivated voters, both for and against. Divide and conquer.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

A vote is a vote . And I fully endorse this pick. Because it’s the best move to get trump out..

Is Biden better than Trump?  Careful what you wish for.  If Biden wins, and the dimwits get the house and senate, we are in a world of hurt.  Heard today he will immediately give amnesty to all illegals, criminals included.  Also, he will give illegals the right to vote.  Tell us PamFam, what is good/right about that.  

I hate to say this. I hate to think it. I don’t care what anyone says, Kamala Harris will helps push Biden over the top. He really doesn’t need that much help with the vote as it stands. Hope something crazy happens during the debates, etc. and Buden is truly exposed for what he is/isn’t.