Biden's Pick?

Reagan

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Tell me who Trump has slept with to gain a better job...I'll wait.

Harris traded sexual favors for every job she has gotten until now.  The verdict is still out on this one.

Tell me what qualifications she brings to the ticket...give me a list.  List her past accomplishments that make you want to vote for her.

Good luck getting an answer.  I’ve asked a couple of times what Trump has done bad for America with no answer.

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

Good luck getting an answer.  I’ve asked a couple of times what Trump has done bad for America with no answer.

My answers go unanswered. I asked for answers on this thread that constantly gets ignored. So I’m just throwing out nonsense like the rest of you guy. Being the voice of reason on this site has taken its toll. I’ve retired.

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

My answers go unanswered. I asked for answers on this thread that constantly gets ignored. So I’m just throwing out nonsense like the rest of you guy. Being the voice of reason on this site has taken its toll. I’ve retired.

Am I understanding you correctly?  You view yourself as the exclusive voice of reason on this board?

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Singer Meredith Brooks criticized Joe Biden’s running mate Kamala Harris for siding with him after previously supporting his sexual assault accusers like Tara Reade.

The singer’s rebuke came by way of a tweet she wrote in response to Richard Grenell, former acting director of National Intelligence, who noted that to him, Biden and Harris had “zero chemistry” at their first joint press conference.

“I thought she believed #Tara @ReadeAlexandra So now it’s ok since he’s making her his running mate? Well that was easy!” Brooks tweeted in response.

Her criticism comes in response to Harris, who had run her own campaign for president against Biden, previously saying that she believes the women who came forward with allegations of sexual assault and misconduct against the former vice president.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” she said last year.

This is a woman that does whatever is necessary to gain the political advantage in the moment...absolutely no core values.

Like I said earlier, a female version of Bill Clinton.