Biden's Pick?

Reagan

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Still waiting on the 3 achievements of Biden. I mean 40 plus years in office his list must be a mile long. 
I am telling you Biden really doesn’t know he’s running for President. He needs to be reminded of It  daily. 😂

Makes one wonder why Bernie bowed out so gracefully. 

You know, it’sa sad day for America when a potential candidate is chosen by gender and race. What happened to “what’s best for our party?” Crying shame.  

Biden confidants reportedly see VP list narrowed down to 2

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

I've been busy vacation is over.  Biden was essential with helping with the ebola virus. Congrats to VP pick Kamala Harris. I would have preferred Duckworth but, it's not my choice. I am glad he did not pick Susan Rice although, she would have been a strong pick as well. One thing for sure President Obama's initial term turnout will be nothing compared to turn out for this election. Why? She is smart, young, a black woman who will not take mess from Pence nor Trump. Turn out will be high come November mail in vote or in person. Go my AKA sister!

From the article 

In June 2019, during the Democrat presidential primary debates, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) blasted the now-nominee, Joe Biden, insinuating he was a racist for applauding segregationist senators and opposing a 1970s federal busing program that put children in schools based on race

3 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I've been busy vacation is over.  Biden was essential with helping with the ebola virus. Congrats to VP pick Kamala Harris. I would have preferred Duckworth but, it's not my choice. I am glad he did not pick Susan Rice although, she would have been a strong pick as well. One thing for sure President Obama's initial term turnout will be nothing compared to turn out for this election. Why? She is smart, young, a black woman who will not take mess from Pence nor Trump. Turn out will be high come November mail in vote or in person. Go my AKA sister!

You’re right, she’s smart. 

In April 2019, prior to Mr Biden entering the presidential race, reports surfaced of the former vice president inappropriately touching women.

When asked by reporters, Ms Harris said she believed the women who spoke out against her now-running mate.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” she said.

The bad thing is, now she is in cahoots with Biden who she shredded in the Democrat nomination. But once he offers her a chance to make some money, she decides to be his 6itch. So she sold out to the white guy for some money and power. She’s just a smart whore the way I see it.