Biden's Pick?

Reagan

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Ok, tell us the bad things about biden and then tell us the good things about President Trump, since you are in the middle of the road. 

I only know that he (Biden) played a large role with getting justice  reform for African American men; who get longer prison terms than white men (that is important for my culture).  He did a lot for the voting rights act that is a (fact). I have not followed Biden career that much because I am not a liberal Dem. You cannot compare President Obama promises to fix Obama Care when he lost the house and senate. He (Trump) did help a black woman  get out of jail for some drug case that she got a life sentence for. I do not have time to nor the energy to waste on Trump. I'm voting for Joe Biden because he will get us out of the pandemic he has experience with this kind of situation. By the way the African Dr. is crazy, and voodoish, do not listen to her lol really crazy. Oh bad but not bad thing that I think Joe will do is to not pick Tammy Duckworth for his VP. She is tuff, fought for her country and deserves to be VP pick. I do not know who he will pick.

5 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Not killing Obama Care which most poor people need, while letting people keep their insurance. I want to keep mine just the way it is. Also, poor people should get help when they need it.  Do not get me wrong Biden is not my idea candidate but he is better than having Trump who lies lies lies, and cannot be trusted.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Just curious , what are a few of Trump’s lies?

Still waiting on those Trump lies.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Still waiting on those Trump lies.

Just go to his Twitter feed. I will end Obamacare day 1 I will build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. This virus will clear up on its own in no time. Obama is not a us citizen.. he’s been ban from Twitter and have gotten post removed for false information... it goes on and on and on.

14 hours ago, Realville said:

Yes Sir, There is no Grey Area with him. If you don’t produce or your not loyal to America First then your gone. As for as his abrasiveness I could care less as long as he’s getting the job done. The attacks from the left is what causes his abrasiveness. You can’t play nice with these people. They’ve tried to destroy him and his family. Make no mistake they are trying to crush the people that voted for him or has anything to do with him. But it’s not gonna work. He’s a fighter an doesn’t take no crap from nobody. Trump2020!

Trump : there good folks on both sides. Illegal immigrants are murders and rapists. Sports athletes are SOB . Release the hounds on them. Etc etc. but trump doesn’t divide this country. 

and was John McCain the bush family and many other’s who speak out against trump not America first people? Ted Cruz?Ted Cruz wife? .. a disabled reporter? 

It’s all extremely laughable 

Biden2020

24 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Trump SAYS a lot of STUPID stuff

Trump DOES a lot of GREAT stuff

Biden SAYS a lot of UNINTELLIGIBLE stuff

Biden hasn’t DONE a whole lot in nearly 50 years as a politician

I’ll take Trump on this one.

Need term limits in Congress.  They do nothing but line their pockets.  What’s funny is you have those like Schumer and Pelosi that have been in office forever blaming Trump for everything.  What have they done besides become wealthy and pander strictly to the voters in their districts, so they can stay in office.

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Trump : there good folks on both sides. Illegal immigrants are murders and rapists. Sports athletes are SOB . Release the hounds on them. Etc etc. but trump doesn’t divide this country. 

and was John McCain the bush family and many other’s who speak out against trump not America first people? Ted Cruz?Ted Cruz wife? .. a disabled reporter? 

Biden2020

Pelosi ripping up the State of the Union speech, says all you need to know about your Dimwits.  They are not for America, only for America failing!!

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Biden2020

Can you tell me 3 achievements of Biden that your most proud of? I’ll be waiting.....Keep in mind he’s been in office almost 50 years.“ If your Black an you vote for Trump you ain’t BLACK!” Per Joe Biden! 😂

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

Can you tell me 3 achievements of Biden that your most proud of? I’ll be waiting.....Keep in mind he’s been in office almost 50 years.“ If your Black an you vote for Trump you ain’t BLACK!” Per Joe Biden! 😂

Why quote me and not address my post?

Ive never said anything about being proud of Biden.

Its Whomever>Trump 

Biden2020

Just now, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes history will remember trump right for the travel ban. In give him full credit. Smart decision. 

History will also remember the weeks and months after also.

Dr. Fucci words can’t be trusted anyways. says, Trump 

And who was it that had a coronary over the travel restrictions?

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes history will remember trump right for the travel ban. In give him full credit. Smart decision. 

History will also remember the weeks and months after also.

Dr. Fucci words can’t be trusted anyways. says, Trump 

They can’t be trusted. Look at his instructions since the start. I still can’t get over him literally lying about wearing a mask not helping the general public. 

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Just go to his Twitter feed. I will end Obamacare day 1 I will build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. This virus will clear up on its own in no time. Obama is not a us citizen.. he’s been ban from Twitter and have gotten post removed for false information... it goes on and on and on.

So campaign promises that can’t be completed because congress won’t work with him are lies?  But you don’t see that in Biden?

Surely you see how hypocritical that is.

Don’t be surprised to see Biden pick Michelle Obama as his VP! You heard me right. After seeing Michelle’s wife Barack Hussein Obama give a campaign speech at John Lewis’s funeral the other day, it really made me think that I believe he is setting the stage for his husband Michelle Obama to slide into the VP spot for Biden. The Obama’s want to stop those indictments that could be coming from the Durham investigation. Obama had his hands all over the spying of President Elect Trump and Trump Administration.  I could be wrong but I just have that feeling. 

13 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Biden2020

PLease show me where he specifically stated that illegal immigrants are murderers and rapists.