If you ever vote DEMONcrat again

Ty Cobb

Just now, DonTheCon2k20 said:

Imagine being stupid (and poor) enough to claim to be a conservative, but be pro-Trump and vote Trump, as if the NYC born and raised, trust fund baby turned Hollywood celebrity, lifelong Democrat (until 2016) actually cares about some old white men in rural Texas. 

Now how in the hell does that even make sense? Can’t help but laugh at you idiots 

Voting for President Trump is good for America. Voting for any DEMONcrat gets you the rioting and destruction that you see today.

47 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

Imagine being stupid (and poor) enough to claim to be a conservative, but be pro-Trump and vote Trump, as if the NYC born and raised, trust fund baby turned Hollywood celebrity, lifelong Democrat (until 2016) actually cares about some old white men in rural Texas. 

No politician at the federal level cares about any of us, only votes. It's the decisions they make, that impact all of us, that should be the real issues. All the current issues affecting this election are fantasy, not reality.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

Now how in the hell does that even make sense? Can’t help but laugh at you idiots 

So does that mean your not voting for Trump?

24 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

What is it about him that makes him better than the other 4 presidents since Reagan? 

I would say how well the economy was doing before this corona 💩.  He truly puts America first.  It’s a shame that the dimwits were planning to impeach him before he was inaugurated.  They have truly been/are detrimental to this country!

Just now, Setx fan said:

I wasn’t aware. I thought the economy began to grow around 2010. I believe Trump took office like 4 years ago 

The growth under Obama/Biden was abysmal...that is...it naturally moved forward at a snails pace despite Obama/Biden's policies. Look up why S&P gave the US our only downgrade in the history of our country. Trump removed the ball & chain, resulting in, well you know. (I have to link Biden to Obama because, well, you also know.)

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I see where this is going.  Going to give Trump’s America hating predecessor credit.  He give Trump the magic wand?

Nope. I just don’t think no one man can control the U.S. economy. Trump just came in at the right time. Just like he was unfortunate to be in office during COVID. 

Just now, Englebert said:

The growth under Obama/Biden was abysmal...that is...it naturally moved forward at a snails pace despite Obama/Biden's policies. Look up why S&P gave the US our only downgrade in the history of our country. Trump removed the ball & chain, resulting in, well you know. (I have to link Biden to Obama because, well, you also know.)

So it was naturally happening under Obama but Trump had to unleash the super powers to keep it going. Sounds legit 

6 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

So it was naturally happening under Obama but Trump had to unleash the super powers to keep it going. Sounds legit 

Very legit. The natural progression was a moderate to aggressive recovery. Obama's policies reduced the natural progression to a very, very weak uptick due to stifling regulations. Trump removed these barriers, which allowed the economy to flourish. Would you care to offer a refuting causational theory?

15 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I wasn’t aware. I thought the economy began to grow around 2010. I believe Trump took office like 4 years ago 

The growth in the economy from 2010 was extremely slow.   When you are coming off a deep recession such as what was experienced in 2009-10, the bounceback could/should have been much greater.   Mr. Obama is the only President to NEVER, during his tenure, have a single year of 3% GDP growth.

8 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Nope. I just don’t think no one man can control the U.S. economy. Trump just came in at the right time. Just like he was unfortunate to be in office during COVID. 

Trump rolling back the stringent regulations put on businesses by obama played a large role in the booming economy.  

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The growth in the economy from 2010 was extremely slow.   When you are coming off a deep recession such as what was experienced in 2009-10, the bounceback could/should have been much greater.   Mr. Obama is the only President to NEVER, during his tenure, have a single year of 3% GDP growth.

So I guess we’ll ignore the years that led to  2009-10. Lol