Franklin H.S. needs week 1 game

17 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

So Kilgore and  Carthage both told wos no so they could play each other that's a alot closer I get that calallen said no la Vega can't do it, Franklin is not even being entertainin for the idea. I'll have more news in a few days both for now  week 1 is extra practice I guess.

LV can't do it?

La Vega vs. WO-S, Friday Aug. 28 in Madisonville

43 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Monday at 4:34 my and 3:34 you guys la Vega said they couldn't play mabe they made room where so it could happen.

Chances are that the factor behind La Vega holding off until today was the McLennan County order that closed schools to in person learning until 9/8 and not allowing sports during that time.  After the AG opinion yesterday, McLennan County rescinded their order, which cleared the way for La Vega to make their game.

Just now, WOSgrad said:

Chances are that the factor behind La Vega holding off until today was the McLennan County order that closed schools to in person learning until 9/8 and not allowing sports during that time.  After the AG opinion yesterday, McLennan County rescinded their order, which cleared the way for La Vega to make their game.

I just heard that cool