Hope and Truth for School Openings and the Virus

Realville

It’s a little long but I promise your gonna want to listen especially to the message from Dr Emanuel who is from Houston. She is at about the 5:25  mark. Talk about PASSION for your patients! This woman has it! These are Physicians from across America who came to Washington DC so they could get their message out to the American People. There is a cure for this virus an Big Pharma is suppressing it.

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Makes me wonder about the credibility when things get removed. Who was the congressman and the doctors?

If that’s the case then why hasn’t the Democratic Party been removed? In my eyes they have zero credibility based on facts. The doctors gave their names and websites. So much for the first amendment. I’ll post it again so you can do some research.

This is the hidden content, please

A few that I found, the 2nd seems to be a smear campaign aimed to discredit the emotionally charged dr from houston. It also appears trump retweeted the video, which triggered the removal by the social media giants. Trump told us all about the treatment he was taking months ago.

38 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The democrats and media are willing to possibly allow folks to die by stifling any possible treatment simply because it was backed by Donald Trump.

Not to mention destroying the economy! That’s pretty sick and evil! I’ve lost more than half my business due this nonsense! Pisses me off!

Just now, Realville said:

Not to mention destroying the economy! That’s pretty sick and evil! I’ve lost more than half my business due this nonsense! Pisses me off!

I agree and very sorry about your business, it's happening everywhere and it's so unnecessary.

I am so tired of hearing "We are all in this together" from folks still drawing a check and insisting we continue while businesses like yours suffer.

Based on Post I’ve seen on here & other places, there must be a lot of misinformation out there.   For instance, folks saying, move HS Football to the spring.  For what?   Do they think it’s going away?    Only about 5% of the population has had it, & that includes asymtomatic folks.   Ch 6 reports 49 local deaths, all but one with underlying conditions.  Barring some miracle, this stuff will be with us for years to come.

Hydroxycholoroquine was outlawed in NY by Gov Cuomo for treating Covid.   Here’s what the MSM won’t report.

NY Cases 415,767 - Deaths 32,683

TX Cases 430,485 - Deaths 6,837

Maybe it’s not the useless medicine that the Media and Democrats claim.   Many people are dying needlessly, and way too many are playing politics.  Stop & think about that.  It’s sickening.

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Based on Post I’ve seen on here & other places, there must be a lot of misinformation out there.   For instance, folks saying, move HS Football to the spring.  For what?   Do they think it’s going away?    Only about 5% of the population has had it, & that includes asymtomatic folks.   Ch 6 reports 49 local deaths, all but one with underlying conditions.  Barring some miracle, this stuff will be with us for years to come.

Hydroxycholoroquine was outlawed in NY by Gov Cuomo for treating Covid.   Here’s what the MSM won’t report.

NY Cases 415,767 - Deaths 32,683

TX Cases 430,485 - Deaths 6,837

Maybe it’s not the useless medicine that the Media and Democrats claim.   Many people are dying needlessly, and way too many are playing politics.  Stop & think about that.  It’s sickening.

Those numbers are crazy, and they're trying to tout NY as the model everyone needs to follow. Sad.