Blacks Voting Democrat

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Sorry, didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I hear you mention alt right a lot. What is it? Can you give prove t exists? Or is it just an online phenomenon?

Hurt feelings? Is that just a talking point your programmed to say because I haven’t expressed any type of hurt feelings. 

1 hour ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

The constituents that voted in primary contests decided the candidate. The party did not.  

50 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The RNC is who probably who myrecordwashorrible is referencing, he can correct me if not.

The RNC did not want Trump, the people did.

14 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Hurt feelings? Is that just a talking point your programmed to say because I haven’t expressed any type of hurt feelings. 

You said I made an offensive statement, so one is only to conclude that it may have hurt your feelings. No, I haven’t been programmed, it’s called humility. Categorize however you want. If you only fear God then you may ask him what he thinks about you questioning someone else’s Christianity which I have seen you do on this forum before because I find that offensive. You may think you know history but you don’t know another mans heart and his footsteps he took to get to know God. You still never answered my alt right question. What is it! Can you prove it exist and is  it a online phenomenon?  Or you just programmed to say alt right?

Example, I am not part of a party and vote Republican.  I can vote in the Democrat primary in our beloved state if I so choose to do so.  

I truly do suggest you look at Operation Chaos set up by Limbaugh.  Whether it worked or not is debatable.  However, it reveals that "the party" doesn't always set its candidate.   Well, at least until Hillary was beaten by Obama.....

3 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

So who are the constituents and how do they decide the Republican candidate if they’re not part of the Republican Party? 

I am a constituent, I am not a member of the RNC (Republican National Committee)

The RNC (committee members) did not want Trump to be the candidate because he was an "outsider".

In the primaries, the constituents (everyday voters) spoke with their vote and said we don't care what the RNC wants, we're ready for something new, Donald Trump.

All this is thanks to 8 years of Obama/Biden.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Modern day politician! Lol He’s almost 80 freakin years old! He’s been sucking on the government tit for 50 plus years! He lived during the civil era. He’s was a part of the high tech lynching of Clarence Thomas. You call it slipping, I call it showing his true colors. Let me guess, Joe Biden is a undercover Conservative Republican. 😂😂

49 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

That was an offensive statement but not really a racist statement. I fear nothing but God but if anything made me fearful of racism it would be Trump and his alt right following. Biden is just an idiot who won’t get my vote. Not a racist

42 minutes ago, Realville said:

Sorry, didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I hear you mention alt right a lot. What is it? Can you give prove t exists? Or is it just an online phenomenon?

41 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't blame you, if the alt right had their way, we would pay less taxes, have smaller gov, less regulation and a booming economy.

That is much more fearful than the alt left, that is presently calling to defund the police and in the meantime, hurling Molotov cocktails and frozen water bottles at them.

I said Biden’s statement was offensive and not racist. I see you don’t pay attention. You just talk with no understanding. And as far as the Alt Right I think LumRaiderFan just proved they exist if your paying attention 

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I said Biden’s statement was offensive and not racist. I see you don’t pay attention. You just talk with no understanding. And as far as the Alt Right I think LumRaiderFan just proved they exist if your paying attention 

My alt right is simply very conservative.

There is a fantasy vast right wing conspiracy the democrats speak of that does not exist.

2 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

If you think a candidate with an R beside his name defeated a woman with a D by her name, then you can say that if you wish.  

So an R by his name will do the trick. And liberals can actually vote and choose who has that R by his name. Lol sounds legit to me 

16 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Again for the third time . What is the Alt Right? Can you prove it exist? Or is it a online phenomenon? I see you like to get pissed an talk down to people when you can’t answer their question. You try to deflect the question by using LumRaiderFan. Come on now, pay attention. By the way I find Biden’s statement offensive and racist.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

My alt right is simply very conservative.

There is a fantasy vast right wing conspiracy the democrats speak of that does not exist.

So now it doesn’t exist after you’ve agreed they do more than once. LoL Ok guys it’s been fun 😂

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

Again for the third time . What is the Alt Right? Can you prove it exist? Or is it a online phenomenon? I see you like to get pissed an talk down to people when you can’t answer their question. You try to deflect the question by using LumRaiderFan. Come on now, pay attention.

I just got word from LumRaiderFan it doesn’t exist so I guess your right. It’s been fun my guy 😁

Poor thing... He and/or She seems to be under the assumption that injuring law enforcement officers, burning federal buildings, violent attacks on citizens and desecrating statues is peacefully protesting. Maybe that's why it's so hard to grasp the concept that a free, American citizen could cast a ballot for any candidate that they choose??? I still think that's hard for (and I'm not trying to assign gender here) him and/or her to grasp. You don't need to understand but please....keep "educating" us  unenlightened mouth-breathers". He and/or She is busy now...probably digging in mom's purse for a $20 to send to AOC.