Blacks Voting Democrat

3 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

My statement makes sense, thus you attack me as a not being "real with it."  

Very liberal way.  You have been taught well by either the supposed college educators or the wonderful liberal media. 

Not you. I was backing up your statement by saying that @Setx fan wasn’t “real with it” since he doesn’t understand how a president is nominated, voted for etc. No aplology necessary. 😎

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

The RNC is who probably who myrecordwashorrible is referencing, he can correct me if not.

The RNC did not want Trump, the people did.

Let’s not talk in circles. Did republicans vote for Trump as presidential candidate or was it outsiders? 

2 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Let’s not talk in circles. Did republicans vote for Trump as presidential candidate or was it outsiders? 

Not talking in circles...the RNC did not want Trump as the candidate but the Republican voters overruled them by voting him in as the candidate.

I can't make it any clearer, and if you did not already know this, you probably should read up on it.

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

What in the world does this have to do with conservative Democrats? This is just a modern day politician slipping up on his salesmanship. Has nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow. 

Modern day politician! Lol He’s almost 80 freakin years old! He’s been sucking on the government tit for 50 plus years! He lived during the civil era. He’s was a part of the high tech lynching of Clarence Thomas. You call it slipping, I call it showing his true colors. Let me guess, Joe Biden is a undercover Conservative Republican. 😂😂

46 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Not 4 years ago. His own party didn’t even want him. The people did though. 

39 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

He had to go through the Republican primary before  he ran against Hillary. His party wanted him more than any of their other candidates obviously lol 

30 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

The constituents that voted in primary contests decided the candidate. The party did not.  

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not talking in circles...the RNC did not want Trump as the candidate but the Republican voters overruled them by voting him in as the candidate.

I can't make it any clearer, and if you did not already know this, you probably should read up on it.

Hey LumbertonRaiderfan, I don’t know nothing. I’m just going by what people on this board are saying. But like you say I should probably research myself because it’s like the blind leading the blind on here 

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Modern day politician! Lol He’s almost 80 freakin years old! He’s been sucking on the government tit for 50 plus years! He lived during the civil era. He’s was a part of the high tech lynching of Clarence Thomas. You call it slipping, I call it showing his true colors. Let me guess, Joe Biden is a undercover Conservative Republican. 😂😂

He began his career around the mid 70s or 80s. That’s modern. He had nothing to do with what went on in the 1800s and early 1900s 

4 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Hey LumbertonRaiderfan, I don’t know nothing. I’m just going by what people on this board are saying. But like you say I should probably research myself because it’s like the blind leading the blind on here 

Looks like we made the same point to you, but I agree, you need to do some research.

1 minute ago, Setx fan said:

He began his career around the mid 70s or 80s. That’s modern. He had nothing to do with what went on in the 1800s and early 1900s 

Thank you for making my point. That should scare the hell out of you even more that he is carrying the torch of racism for your beloved party! Believe me he has slipped a lot to back up that point. I know your goal is to have equal rights with extra rights but that kinda pisses other Americans off of all races. Like CB said you can’t have it both ways. Don’t slip up selling that nonsense!

Just now, Realville said:

Thank you for making my point. That should scare the hell out of you even more that he is carrying the torch of racism for your beloved party! Believe me he has slipped a lot to back up that point. I know your goal is to have equal rights with extra rights but that kinda pisses other Americans off of all races. Like CB said you can’t have it both ways. Don’t slip up selling that nonsense!

That was an offensive statement but not really a racist statement. I fear nothing but God but if anything made me fearful of racism it would be Trump and his alt right following. Biden is just an idiot who won’t get my vote. Not a racist

2 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

That was an offensive statement but not really a racist statement. I fear nothing but God but if anything made me fearful of racism it would be Trump and his alt right following. Biden is just an idiot who won’t get my vote. Not a racist

The word “racist” means nothing anymore. 
it’s been used and abused by the left to explain away everything (including black-on-black) crime and nobody cares anymore. “Racist” now means “isn’t liberal.” 

9 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Sorry, didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I hear you mention alt right a lot. What is it? Can you give prove t exists? Or is it just an online phenomenon?

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Not 4 years ago. His own party didn’t even want him. The people did though. 

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

He had to go through the Republican primary before  he ran against Hillary. His party wanted him more than any of their other candidates obviously lol 

54 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

The constituents that voted in primary contests decided the candidate. The party did not.  

38 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

So the constituents aren’t part of the Republican Party? They allow outsiders to choose their candidate? 

34 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The RNC is who probably who myrecordwashorrible is referencing, he can correct me if not.

The RNC did not want Trump, the people did.

33 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

24 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Looks like we made the same point to you, but I agree, you need to do some research.

15 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Yea y’all made a good point by giving me 5 different explanations 

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Sorry, wrong again.  We each said the party (RNC) did no want Trump but the everyday Republican voters did.

Now you have 6 explanations, all saying the same thing.  It will have to do, won't go 7...lol.

You and myrecord definitely didn’t say the same thing. How can y’all be saying two totally different things and be in agreement? 

5 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I don't blame you, if the alt right had their way, we would pay less taxes, have smaller gov, less regulation and a booming economy.

That is much more fearful than the alt left, that is presently calling to defund the police and in the meantime, hurling Molotov cocktails and frozen water bottles at them.