PAM vs PNG

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I don’t recommend watching on nfhsnetwork. That camera guy films all over the place while the play is going on. Parking lot, highway, opposite end zone. I think he may have been having some cold ones. 

Only Texan Live and YouTube for me. I've never liked nfhsnetwork. 

The posting for this game, or lack thereof, is fascinating.  It’s been on the Forum since July and here it is game day, and only 5 pages long.   The Vidor vs Jasper game has only been up a week and is 7 pages.    Have the Titans & Indians signed a Peace Treaty?    Has the Covid Virus attacked computers & phones?    I guess this is just another example of how strange 2020 is.

46 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The posting for this game, or lack thereof, is fascinating.  It’s been on the Forum since July and here it is game day, and only 5 pages long.   The Vidor vs Jasper game has only been up a week and is 7 pages.    Have the Titans & Indians signed a Peace Treaty?    Has the Covid Virus attacked computers & phones?    I guess this is just another example of how strange 2020 is.

I think the season doesn't seem real until a game actually happens. Everyone is afraid the game will be cancelled out of the blue. Though I agree the pot needs to be stirred. 

1 minute ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I think the season doesn't seem real until a game actually happens. Everyone is afraid the game will be cancelled out of the blue. Though I agree the pot needs to be stirred. 

I hope that doesn't happen, but it did happen in West Texas just a few hours ago. 

54 minutes ago, Hagar said:

No need for so many pages. The pirate faithful are just excited this year because they are now playing 6 man football and might finally win some games. Definitely no need for 7 pages to discuss losing to Jasper. 

1 hour ago, chief1987 said:

No need for so many pages. The pirate faithful are just excited this year because they are now playing 6 man football and might finally win some games. Definitely no need for 7 pages to discuss losing to Jasper. 

Lmbo, so does that mean the PNG & PAM faithful both think they’re going to lose?   😂😂🤣😂😂