PAM vs PNG

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That kid made catching on double coverage a routine.  

Soulja during that stretch of time almost every WR corp your Jags went up against made Jaguar DBs look mediocre even if yall actually won the game. I'm not joking either, even Vidor had success in the passing dept a couple games between 2010 til yall closed. I don't know how many WRs made circus catches on yall during that timeframe, but I know I was in attendance for several. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Soulja during that stretch of time almost every WR corp your Jags went up against made Jaguar DBs look mediocre even if yall actually won the game. I'm not joking either, even Vidor had success in the passing dept a couple games between 2010 til yall closed. I don't know how many WRs made circus catches on yall during that timeframe, but I know I was in attendance for several. 

I’m talking mainly about a playoff game that @biaplayer and I attended when he was working the Dayton secondary over...

Bost was named The Port Arthur News Offensive Player of the Year for the 2019 football season, leading the PNG Indians to a 7-4 record and a 27-21 victory against arch rivals the Nederland Bulldogs in the Bum Phillips Bowl. 

This is the hidden content, please

We'll see what the business is week-1 versus our Port Arthur Memorial Titans, but congrats to him. 😎

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Bost was named The Port Arthur News Offensive Player of the Year for the 2019 football season, leading the PNG Indians to a 7-4 record and a 27-21 victory against arch rivals the Nederland Bulldogs in the Bum Phillips Bowl. 

This is the hidden content, please

We'll see what the business is week-1 versus our Port Arthur Memorial Titans, but congrats to him. 😎

PA will probably be the best defense he will see all season long that’s on the schedule imo... 

On 8/1/2020 at 8:10 PM, navydawg31 said:

PA will probably be the best defense he will see all season long that’s on the schedule imo... 

Great opponents during pre-season is always preferred to easy pushover games.  Memorial is strong, fast & skilled. I believe that this is a great game to have on the schedule for Bost & our offense. Hope for all the kids, on both teams play solid, stay uninjured and learn from a great matchup to build both teams through the season. 

49 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

PNG fans, is Lance Vaughn the short runnngback that had the nice runs in the West Brook scrimmage last year? If so, he's nice!

You talking about the kid that's the same height as @BMTSoulja1 around 5'5 or something like that? That's him. I wonder if that other RB still there, should be a JR or SR, think his last name Connors or Conyers. They all referred to his nickname though. Dae dae i believe. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You talking about the kid that's the same height as @BMTSoulja1 around 5'5 or something like that? That's him. I wonder if that other RB still there, should be a JR or SR, think his last name Connors or Conyers. They all referred to his nickname though. Dae dae i believe. 

Yeah lil dude was the best RB PNG had in the scrimmage against WB last year.

On 8/3/2020 at 12:21 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They are both Seniors this season.  Yes, Vaughn is the shorter of the two RB.

• 4 weeks later...
  1. Primary Factor: If PNG can run against the Titans, PNG wins                         
  2. Secondary Factor: Memorial will have speed factor advantage, keeps them in every game.
  3. Indian Defensive line must stop Memorial run, contain QB & force passing attempts, if not PAM wins.
  4. Great Teams lead to Great Games.  This game is going to be fun to watch.

I am so ready for some high school football!!!