CONFIRMED RESCHEDULED GAMES

WOSgrad

12 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I got this from Coach Prieto this afternoon.

CrosbySched.png

Thanks. Going with that. Should have known. Never have been able to trust LCISD lol. They can't ever get schedules right but heard this morning that they are putting a bond on the ballot this fall that includes a new $82.7M stadium. Jeez.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, Boneyard Boys said:

Any word on Vidor week 2 or would they just take a bye week at this point. I wish we could play someone from Louisiana, take on a good school of similar size.

El Campo is open that week. Since Vidor is already playing Brazosport and Bay City, why not ?

Stafford is only selling tickets at the gate if there are any not sold...Huffman will get 650 tickets...most of which have already been purchased...they'll make the rest available online starting tomorrow..

Stafford will make 750 tickets available...they will make tickets available to each participant starting tomorrow...then if they dont sell out they'll make the tickets available to students of the MSD and faculty..anything not sold will be sold at the gate Saturday until they run out of the allotment...Stafford's coach thought they'd sell through their allotment and it's unlikely any tickets will be available at the gate

4 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

Stafford is only selling tickets at the gate if there are any not sold...Huffman will get 650 tickets...most of which have already been purchased...they'll make the rest available online starting tomorrow..

Stafford will make 750 tickets available...they will make tickets available to each participant starting tomorrow...then if they dont sell out they'll make the tickets available to students of the MSD and faculty..anything not sold will be sold at the gate Saturday until they run out of the allotment...Stafford's coach thought they'd sell through their allotment and it's unlikely any tickets will be available at the gate

That is what I figured. I may buzz by there early just in case they happen to have any leftover. Thank you so much for the info !!