CONFIRMED RESCHEDULED GAMES

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Actually, when I looked at the Vidor schedule, they didn't need the same week as Mart.

That sucks, they probably wont fill that week unless something absolutely crazy happens. There was 1 school I thought would entertain the idea since it was late, but they filled their week-3 instead of week-2 with a school down the road from Vidor. 

8 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Deer Park dropped West Brook from their schedule due to DP changing their district schedule.

West Brook picked up Longview and will play at Abe Martin in Lufkin on Thursday, Oct. 15 at 7 pm

I am very happy to see my Lobos pick up Westbrook.  We lost West Monroe from the schedule and definitely got a good replacement game.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I've heard some talk about y'all sophomore QB, the hype is real?

He's a pretty good athlete and can definitely spin the ball...he's a lefty and has an arc on his ball that he will have to improve on but he's pretty solid...Time will tell if he can pick up the more complex offensive sets we used with Haynes King....if he does that, Longview will be really tough....here is a highlight link from last year as our Freshman QB.

This is the hidden content, please

24 minutes ago, kingwolf1 said:

He's a pretty good athlete and can definitely spin the ball...he's a lefty and has an arc on his ball that he will have to improve on but he's pretty solid...Time will tell if he can pick up the more complex offensive sets we used with Haynes King....if he does that, Longview will be really tough....here is a highlight link from last year as our Freshman QB.

The kid looks solid and ready to go... I’m sure a little growing pains at first but should settle in and be a baller for the next few years for Longview 

46 minutes ago, kingwolf1 said:

He's the same one that is good in basketball too?

1 minute ago, kingwolf1 said:

No, Landyn will be drafted in Baseball...Jalen Hale is the kid you are talking about.  He is also a sophomore and he is a WR.  He is a stud in Basketball....he has P5 offers already...

Oh ok. 😎 

With Meredith back too yall should be quite alright. 

A few highlights of Jalen Hale as a Freshman...He started on varsity as a WR....first freshman to score a touchdown as a Lobo freshman since the 40s I believe.

as a WR  

In BBall  

and for the record, I don't normally post all these type of highlights, but I have been watching Lobo football for 35 years.  I have never seen two sophomores who had so much promise getting to play on varsity.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh ok. 😎 

With Meredith back too yall should be quite alright. 

Yep...I hope Meredith can stay healthy so these younger guys can get some good routine down.  If our Oline develops and these kids grow, we could do some damage in the playoffs....just hate we will be in the toughest region by classification in all of THSFB in my opinion...

17 minutes ago, kingwolf1 said:

Yep...I hope Meredith can stay healthy so these younger guys can get some good routine down.  If our Oline develops and these kids grow, we could do some damage in the playoffs....just hate we will be in the toughest region by classification in all of THSFB in my opinion...

Oh I know it, we were projected to be in Region 2, glad we aren't, still tough coming out in Region 3 with Manvel, Foster, Friendswood, Manor, Cedar Park etc in it. Good luck this season. 😎