CONFIRMED RESCHEDULED GAMES

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

All the talk about Carthage, I was looking forward to their preview today. 

I did one for you buddy:

CARTHAGE

They’re from Carthage, TX

Mascot: Bulldogs

They won it all last year

Probably gonna do the same this year

Record: 2019/2020 16-0 / 5-0

PG or Gilmer will beat em. Now after that......I don't know who gets em, if it happens it'll be playoffs. Big IF. 

12 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I did one for you buddy:

CARTHAGE

22 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

All the talk about Carthage, I was looking forward to their preview today. 

Grad probably got more pressing matters. Probably will be up later on...I wanna see the Timberpups preview since @BMTSoulja1 thinks they will be some all-world team this season. 

21 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I did one for you buddy:

CARTHAGE

In case you haven't noticed, this isn't gonna be a normal season. Anything can happen. Survival of the fittest. #1 teams can be defeated off the field. State championships determined by coin flip? Who knows?

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

PG or Gilmer will beat em. Now after that......I don't know who gets em, if it happens it'll be playoffs. Big IF. 

Interesting.    They handled both PG and Gilmer quite well last year.  With the stars coming back, I wonder why they'd be less likely to do the same?  

On 7/27/2020 at 9:59 AM, SmashMouth said:

I apologize, I thought this was a public forum. Btw, thirsty and itch have way more meanings than what you think. Sorry you weren’t clear. 

Hope you get happier. Have a nice day. 

Idk why she is so angry. I’m sorry if I made her mad. I don’t have any issues with her personally. I even like ladybugs. Maybe this being cooped up indoors has gotten her upset. 

Angry, not angry just getting tired of guys thinking its ok to say things like STFU if someone post something they don’t agree with. Then you are posting sexist remarks like you did and thinking it’s funny, recall that incident. I accept your apology, and I wish you and your son good luck this season. I happen to like staying home with my family, and spending quality time together. Now, as far as WOS, no one knows how long we will have a football season hopefully, we will get to the end.  If not that would be bad but understandable.

15 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Angry, not angry just getting tired of guys thinking its ok to say things like STFU if someone post something they don’t agree with. Then you are posting sexist remarks like you did and thinking it’s funny, recall that incident. I accept your apology, and I wish you and your son good luck this season. I happen to like staying home with my family, and spending quality time together. Now, as far as WOS, no one knows how long we will have a football season hopefully, we will get to the end.  If not that would be bad but understandable.

Didn't you call him a "thirsty itch" ???

12 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

By way of posts keeping with the actual title of the freaking topic (I know BECAUSE I CREATED IT) East Chambers has replaced Mexia with West Rusk for its 8/28 (Wk1) game.  The game will still be held at Abe Martin in Lufkin.

Yep Mexia is now playin Cameron Yoe in Mexia

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

By way of posts keeping with the actual title of the freaking topic (I know BECAUSE I CREATED IT) East Chambers has replaced Mexia with West Rusk for its 8/28 (Wk1) game.  The game will still be held at Abe Martin in Lufkin.

Amen !!

49 minutes ago, Bobcatfan4life said:

Orange Leader is reporting it

This is the hidden content, please

Also the BC/Huffman game on September 11 has been moved to Turner Stadium in Humble

You can gather by my bud's post that Huffman ISD has restarted and will start their practices on August 3rd with their full schedule being reinstated.

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I take it Vidor still hasn't found anyone for week 2? 

Bring on the perennial powerhouse just north of town, the mighty Evadale Rebels!

Vidor don't want none.

Lol just kidding, that would be horrible. 

Also Evadale is playing Warren week 2

🤣🤣🤣