CONFIRMED RESCHEDULED GAMES

WOSgrad

No doubt Carthage football has had great success over the years. Their QB is no joke, and he has a tight end and receiver that are really really good. It will take a prime defense to beat them on any given day. I know 2 teams in SETEX who will not run from Carthage or take them likely, West Orange -Stark nor will the Silsbee Tigers.

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

No doubt Carthage football has had great success over the years. Their QB is no joke, and he has a tight end and receiver that are really really good. It will take a prime defense to beat them on any given day. I know 2 teams in SETEX who will not run from Carthage or take them likely, West Orange -Stark nor will the Silsbee Tigers.

That’s no matter. Run or not, neither stand a chance. 

51 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

It's why we play the game. Anyway, who your boy plays for? What would his team do against WOS ,Silsbee, Carthadge?. You are one thirsty dude more so than any itch I know.

Like they said, I’m a Lumberton guy. But I know who I am. Not one ounce in my body would think we were gonna beat them. 

24 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Mac nesse had Nebraska on the ropes til the last 2minutes of the forth quarter a few years back in Lincoln nothing is impossible.

10 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You are correct sir. Nothing is impossible. Carthage beats either by 21.

🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Your comprehension is off. A thirsty $itch is always in someones business. Gotta husband FYI, now go find some nasty business in Lumberton and stay out of mine.

Could y’all please knock off the nonsense.  Whatever personal issues y’all have a suggest you iron them out off record...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Could y’all please knock off the nonsense.  Whatever personal issues y’all have a suggest you iron them out off record...

Man the mlb has not even been up and running a week yet a one team already has and outbreak of the rona.  Maimi Marlins 12 players and two coaches. Now you back track every where they been who they expose which in this case was the Phillies. The Yankees r probably not going to wane play in Philadelphia now and the Marlins game is canceled for tonight. So now what do you do. I fear high school and college will start to rethink things. DANG

26 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Man the mlb has not even been up and running a week yet a one team already has and outbreak of the rona.  Maimi Marlins 12 players and two coaches. Now you back track every where they been who they expose which in this case was the Phillies. The Yankees r probably not going to wane play in Philadelphia now and the Marlins game is canceled for tonight. So now what do you do. I fear high school and college will start to rethink things. DANG

Yup.

+1

They probably should've followed the NBA model to comeback, then again it's just the Marlins.......as of right now.......there will probably be more.

9 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Your comprehension is off. A thirsty $itch is always in someones business. Gotta husband FYI, now go find some nasty business in Lumberton and stay out of mine.

I apologize, I thought this was a public forum. Btw, thirsty and itch have way more meanings than what you think. Sorry you weren’t clear. 

Hope you get happier. Have a nice day. 

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Idk why she is so angry. I’m sorry if I made her mad. I don’t have any issues with her personally. I even like ladybugs. Maybe this being cooped up indoors has gotten her upset. 

And why are people bring up Carthage and lumberton from last year? This is a new season move on! No one in lumberton thought we would beat them last year, BUT we did believe in our boys and they put up a hard fight. Now good luck to LCM playing this this season and whoever has them in playoffs this year!