CONFIRMED RESCHEDULED GAMES

WOSgrad

25 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I’m happy Crouch didn’t back down. We needed to play good team. I mean if we played Evadale like Lumberton did last year that is not what we are looking for lol

LCM should have Homecoming that week since Surratt coming back to old stomping grounds. 😂

57 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

Carthage would murder WO-S this year.  Not even a close game for Surratt's boys

They'll probably meet in the playoffs and just from recent memory that's where you don't wanna meet Carthage, you wanna get em early in the season and see if you can get lucky. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They'll probably meet in the playoffs and just from recent memory that's where you don't wanna meet Carthage, you wanna get em early in the season and see if you can get lucky. 

WHAT SOMEBODY IS SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF THE CARTHAGE PUPPIES? MABE P A IS BUT NOBODY ON THIS SIDE OF TOWN BUDDY!!

Just now, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

And what has happened ever since

🚬 to be honest Idk. You have to admit we had a good team then and the 1997 team was good. I honestly believe orange would have more state championships if we would combined years ago.  The way Lcm and WOS is losing enrollment  I don’t see why we have 2 schools but that a  different topic. You have to remember buddy I’m not anti WOS my daddy graduated from there I will always support them!

1 minute ago, LC-M said:

🚬 to be honest Idk. You have to admit we had a good team then and the 1997 team was good. I honestly believe orange would have more state championships if we would combined years ago.  The way Lcm and WOS is losing enrollment  I don’t see why we have 2 schools but that a  different topic. You have to remember buddy I’m not anti WOS my daddy graduated from there I will always support them!

Yea but you didn't have too rub that salt into the wound 

4 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

WHAT SOMEBODY IS SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF THE CARTHAGE PUPPIES? MABE P A IS BUT NOBODY ON THIS SIDE OF TOWN BUDDY!!

Go take your meds Kanye😂, nobody said anyone was scared of anyone. Either you can't read properly cause of cataracts or MAYBE it's something else 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

And I stand by what I previously said, sorry you don't like it, not my problem. 😎

5 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

What years was he there? I assume 94-97 based on records and playoff appearances.

I want to say 92 to 95 range  he was brought in by Rhodney Russell not DW. He was also the head baseball coach and left the season before The state championship when Griff took it over. Also you had Jeff Matthews and WT Johnson throughout those years. 

11 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Go take your meds Kanye😂, nobody said anyone was scared of anyone. Either you can't read properly cause of cataracts or MAYBE it's something else 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

And I stand by what I previously said, sorry you don't like it, not my problem. 😎

I can read between the lines just fine chief.