As If I Didn’t Dislike Biden Enough

Hagar

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

I’m not a believer in that religion, but I dont think teaching the various religions within the context of world history and philosophy is necessarily a bad idea.. we need to show students how dumb all the organized religions sound when you actually read some of the text and ideas these things promote 

Grand idea, but since the Left is in the process of destroying history, and rewriting it, I have to wonder what would be taught.  I recently was saying that many (indigenous) Indian tribes were some of the greatest/bravest warriors on the earth.  The liberal response was to trash what I said.   Folks on the Left have been taught that all American Indian were peace loving folks who sit around the fire smoking Peace pipes.   It just ain’t so.

39 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

Why’d you even come in this topic then? I got better things to do right now than prove something I honestly don’t even care that much about 

Believe what you want 

Then why even comment on it?

You just don’t like to back up your own comments, I understand, it’s hard.

By the way, still waiting on the Saudi thing.

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I think this is the point:

one group - “no prayer in schools; no student led bible study groups; no mention of Christ or God on Christmas, Easter, etc.”

Also same group - “schools should teach kids more about Islam.”

It’s separation of church and state.  Not separation of Christianity and state. 

This^

Thank you

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I think this is the point:

one group - “no prayer in schools; no student led bible study groups; no mention of Christ or God on Christmas, Easter, etc.”

Also same group - “schools should teach kids more about Islam.”

It’s separation of church and state.  Not separation of Christianity and state. 

OOL’s so a simple, Amen.  😂😷😷😂