Portland Under Siege

Hagar

9 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The word I was looking for was demonstration.  which is protected in the 1st amendment, or at least it used to be..

Keep reaching for that first amendment when it suits you. These little turds don’t want any police. Who is going to protect your “rights” then? Ghostbusters?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Keep reaching for that first amendment when it suits you. These little turds don’t want any police. Who is going to protect your “rights” then? Ghostbusters?

I don't think this country would exist without the 1st amendment or the bill of rights as a whole.  But don't worry, if you don't like it, be sure that the powers that be are working hard to get rid of it.  It is hard to set up a dictatorship or worse yet a NWO with the pesky freedom of presss, and the freedom of assembly, the freedom of religion getting in the way.   Along with those the right to bare arms will be taken away also.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

Are you saying that what is taking place in Portland is not "encroachment" and is acceptable behavior?

There u go tryna put words in my mouth again.   I don't like all the protests in Portland and other places. I don't understand it all.  I wish they would go home and sit down.  They are causing more harm than good.   

But the demonstrations, or keeping them from becoming destructive is a very difficult process, while trying to keep in place the right to protest in the first place.   If you put down the protests and set up a totalitarian police state in the process, you have gone from bad to worse.

12 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

There u go tryna put words in my mouth again.   I don't like all the protests in Portland and other places. I don't understand it all.  I wish they would go home and sit down.  They are causing more harm than good.   

But the demonstrations, or keeping them from becoming destructive is a very difficult process, while trying to keep in place the right to protest in the first place.   If you put down the protests and set up a totalitarian police state in the process, you have gone from bad to worse.

Gee, it seems simpler to me.   You let them protest peacefully but nail them when they break the law.  Reminder:   asking one a question NEVER is putting words in their mouth.  It is a simple request for clarification.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Gee, it seems simpler to me.   You let them protest peacefully but nail them when they break the law.  Reminder:   asking one a question NEVER is putting words in their mouth.  It is a simple request for clarification.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It seems to me the local police can 'nail them" on their own without feds kidnapping people.  Why the local police have been so weak in places like Seattle, Portland and even Atlanta is beyond me.  

Maybe u didn't put words in my mouth.  My bad.

18 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I don't think this country would exist without the 1st amendment or the bill of rights as a whole.  But don't worry, if you don't like it, be sure that the powers that be are working hard to get rid of it.  It is hard to set up a dictatorship or worse yet a NWO with the pesky freedom of presss, and the freedom of assembly, the freedom of religion getting in the way.   Along with those the right to bare arms will be taken away also.

You just quoted the democratic platform. Congratulations. I believe in the bill of rights and the Constitution. Protecting all law abiding citizen’s rights is of utmost importance. As an American, I can’t come up with anything more important. These little turd heads trample our rights in order to express themselves through violent rioting and looting, not to mention the occasional murder. Something is amiss when one can destroy property and people’s livelihoods, attack police, all under the cloak of free speech, expression, religion.....etc. Even freedom has its limitations and that it where I draw the line. Freedom to do anything or your rights have been infringed? BS and you know it.

1 minute ago, Ty Cobb said:

Protests are allowed as long as they are peaceful. The moment they become unsafe and turn into riots you shut them down. That’s it, protests/riots are no longer allowed. Rights get revoked when you can’t follow the LAW!!! 

The border patrol have been given very broad powers to do whatever they want.  A person can be walking away and they can jump you, put you in an unmarked car, take you to a federal building somewhere, not tell you what you are being detained for.   That kind of power is scary.

4 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It seems to me the local police can 'nail them" on their own without feds kidnapping people.  Why the local police have been so weak in places like Seattle, Portland and even Atlanta is beyond me.  

It "seems" to me that local police can "nail" them but not when the mayor tells them to stand down.  

3 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The border patrol have been given very broad powers to do whatever they want.  A person can be walking away and they can jump you, put you in an unmarked car, take you to a federal building somewhere, not tell you what you are being detained for.   That kind of power is scary.

Is that kind of power more scary than having a mob destroy your business and livelihood that you spent a lifetime developing?

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Is that kind of power more scary than having a mob destroy your business and livelihood that you spent a lifetime developing?

That is what the real powers that be want.  Their goal is not to win in November & be the big shot in the WH for 4 more years.  Their goal is total world domination.  They are not going to come right out and say "hey we are going to take over the world because we think it will be good for you."  They know you would rise up and protest that.  So what they set up in a Hegelian thing to distract:  left vs right, anarchist vs police.  While both sides are duking it out they take over.  You have thesis vs antithesis and the bi product is synthesis which is the NWO. 

3 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

That is what the real powers that be want.  Their goal is not to win in November & be the big shot in the WH for 4 more years.  Their goal is total world domination.  They are not going to come right out and say "hey we are going to take over the world because we think it will be good for you."  They know you would rise up and protest that.  So what they set up in a Hegelian thing to distract:  left vs right, anarchist vs police.  While both sides are duking it out they take over.  You have thesis vs antithesis and the bi product is synthesis which is the NWO. 

Sometimes you can make sense. Other times I wonder what planet you have been on. America is the world leader. We are not the largest or most populated, but our conservative ideals which make this country thrive have made us the world power that we are today. In reality, we already rule. We actually police the world. The NWO, of which you speak, wants to see us collapse and pick up the pieces. Taking over and ruling from behind the democratic party, watch your precious rights disappear should Biden win.

43 minutes ago, baddog said:

Sometimes you can make sense. Other times I wonder what planet you have been on. America is the world leader. We are not the largest or most populated, but our conservative ideals which make this country thrive have made us the world power that we are today. In reality, we already rule. We actually police the world. The NWO, of which you speak, wants to see us collapse and pick up the pieces. Taking over and ruling from behind the democratic party, watch your precious rights disappear should Biden win.

Tbh I don't totally understand this a much as I should.  I need to read up and study more.  I've tried to bring this up before.  To fully explain it I would have to name names.   Some get offended so I don't.   If a person has a grasp of what is going on, and knows who the major players are that person and literally see it unfold.  You don't have say anything against them.  They will tell you themselves what there plans and goals are.   Both bible prophecy and history sheds light on this.  In the book of Daniel, rightly understood, the book of revelation, some of the epistles of Paul and the other apostles.   

There is a series of books on this..  It is called the conflict of the ages series.  This thing can be traced all the way back to when Lucifer was kicked out of heaven.   One key factor to consider is everything God does or says Satan counterfeits it.   All those books in that series can be found online.  The first is Patriachs and Prophets.  The last book is called The Great Controversy.  A second name for that same book is America in Prophecy.  

You are right, America is the lone secular super power.  But there is another super power that controls America that is both secular and ecclesiastical.  It is both a country and a super church.  That is both a strong and, dare I say, deadly combination.  I am not trying to offend anybody, but this is absolute truth.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

I agree with you, that power is scary, but it’s only scary if you are an innocent person. If you’re a criminal or are breaking the law it should be scary!!!

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The police can only be as strong as the backing they get from local leadership to do whatever is needed to get these losers under control. 

Guess what the mayors of the 3 cities you mentioned have in common.

3 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I agree with you, that power is scary, but it’s only scary if you are an innocent person. If you’re a criminal or are breaking the law it should be scary!!!

If you give an agency that much unchecked power the results will be terrible for everyone good or bad.

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

These protest.  What have they actually solved? Anything good coming from these protest?

The citizens of Portland have rights, too, and theirs are equally important as the protestors. When local government refuses to administer the law and citizens are suffering, it’s right for the federal government to move in and protect the citizens that local government will not. 
The local government in Portland is a joke and anybody that’s been paying attention for the last few years is well aware of that fact. 
The feds don’t want to be there. The inaction on the part of locals is what is bringing this on. It’s not surprising.