Floyd Died From An Overdose Of Fentanyl - Not From Being Choked Out By Minneapolis Police!

Reagan

Wait, are you telling me the face of blm was not just a criminal but also an illegal drug user? And according to this, he died from the drug instead of the police officers knee? Is this true? I know there were 2 autopsies performed and both told different stories. 

11 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It doesn't prove anything other than he had used prior to this incident. Hypothetically, would he have died if there was no conflict with the police that day? I don't think so. Just my opinion.

Well, the police are charged with his murder... If there’s no physical evidence that the knee killed him (because there isn’t) and there IS evidence that fentanyl intoxication did (because there is), it’s kinda hard to hard to prove that the police killed him. 

If George Floyd had ran away from officers, collapsed, and then died, the police would still be at fault with your logic.  He’d still be alive if he’d never been chased. 

I remember you being really upset when I predicted that the toxicology results we’re gonna come back bad. Ol’ CB is a pretty good guesser, I suppose. I remember Ben Crump and the “independent” medical examiner saying the same thing “we don’t need to see the toxicology reports to know that the police killed him.” Sorry, that’s just not how it works. 

Like I’ve said before... Officer Chauvin violated Floyd’s Civil Rights. Nobody deserves to die with a cop’s knee on their neck for 8+ minutes. It’s just not murder if the knee didn’t kill him. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, the police are charged with his murder... If there’s no physical evidence that the knee killed him (because there isn’t) and there IS evidence that fentanyl intoxication did (because there is), it’s kinda hard to hard to prove that the police killed him. 

If George Floyd had ran away from officers, collapsed, and then died, the police would still be at fault with your logic.  He’d still be alive if he’d never been chased. 

I remember you being really upset when I predicted that the toxicology results we’re gonna come back bad. Ol’ CB is a pretty good guesser, I suppose. I remember Ben Crump and the “independent” medical examiner saying the same thing “we don’t need to see the toxicology reports to know that the police killed him.” Sorry, that’s just not how it works. 

Like I’ve said before... Officer Chauvin violated Floyd’s Civil Rights. Nobody deserves to die with a cop’s knee on their neck for 8+ minutes. It’s just not murder if the knee didn’t kill him. 

This is what delusion looks like we can have a video of someone being Killed and still refuse to accept that reality. One will have to believe that Floyd was going to die that Day regardless simply over the drugs he took.  When the video first start Floyd is alive and well able to scream talk clear mind. 8 mins after police have knee on his neck he’s unconscious. It’s amazing and telling how far some will go . If Floyd was kneeling on the cop neck nobody nobody will be asking if it was Murder. This is getting sad 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sadly in the end this may be proven legally although the dang video proves otherwise, smh. The system is broken 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If he ran and collapsed, would the officers have still shown no regard for his well being? I've read the transcript. Some of them were worried and showed concern. But that a-hole chauvin would not let them do anything. His body language alone says more about his dominant attitude than anything.

My logic may seem flawed thru the eyes of someone who refers to their truck as "white power". You have effectively canceled out your opinion on this matter, and others, with the obvious racial division you continually pursue. 

How sweet of you to think you can upset me. Our conversations in the past have led me to expect that type of prejudice behavior from you. I will not turn the other cheek when I see it. I will continue to call you out because its necessary for our society to stand up and not allow this to continue.

Also, part of the police reform should be to only meet force with force. This was a non violent crime, and should have been resolved in a more civil manner. @Lawman and @tvc184 can correct me. They have earned my respect.

If Geo Floyd was geeked out on fentanyl  etc then why did 3 cops put their knees on him, especially on his neck?   The guy is crying for his life. Bystanders are begging the officer to take his knee off his neck.  Several cameras are filming the whole thing.  It does not look good.   They should of performed first aid.  But they did not.  Not a good look on the officers part, to say the least.  The rest is history.

39 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So is there anyone that thinks that Floyd would have died THAT day if he had not crossed paths with Chauvin?

I think it's possible that he dies without being sat on by Chauvin.

Not likely...but possible...

I think it's possible that he dies without being on drugs. 

I believe it was a combination of the two that killed him. 

10 minutes ago, NetCat said:

I think it's possible that he dies without being sat on by Chauvin.

I think it's possible that he dies without being on drugs. 

I believe it was a combination of the two that killed him. 

I think that is as precise an answer as you can make.  I also think the cop can’t get around the causation issue either. 

George couldn’t even stand up when they were arresting. If he was screaming, he wasn’t choking. It’s ugly, it shouldn’t have happened, and Chauvin isn’t blameless. He shouldn’t have held him down for 8+ minutes. There’s no justification for that whatsoever. 
The fact of the matter is that we all see it differently. Pamfam believes that the knee is what killed him. Based on the evidence and not just my emotions... I disagree. 
It’s not about what you think or what you know.... it’s about what you can prove. I don’t think that they can prove causation, and therefore they can’t prove murder... regardless of what the court of popular opinion says. 
As far

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That’s what I’m waiting to hear. 

Your opinion is worth nothing when you still can’t admit that y’all have a problem with violence in the black community. 

You have obviously chosen to be ignorant during your walk on this earth. 

George Floyd would be alive today if he wasn’t overdosing on Fentanyl while passing counterfeit bills and resisting arrest. That is the most probable assumption. 

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If he ran and collapsed, would the officers have still shown no regard for his well being? I've read the transcript. Some of them were worried and showed concern. But that a-hole chauvin would not let them do anything. His body language alone says more about his dominant attitude than anything.

My logic may seem flawed thru the eyes of someone who refers to their truck as "white power". You have effectively canceled out your opinion on this matter, and others, with the obvious racial division you continually pursue. 

How sweet of you to think you can upset me. Our conversations in the past have led me to expect that type of prejudice behavior from you. I will not turn the other cheek when I see it. I will continue to call you out because its necessary for our society to stand up and not allow this to continue.

Also, part of the police reform should be to only meet force with force. This was a non violent crime, and should have been resolved in a more civil manner. @Lawman and @tvc184 can correct me. They have earned my respect.

First... I agree with your first paragraph. 
Second.... if you think “black power=good and white power=racist” you’re a fool.  I’ll never apologize who I am or what I accomplish. If former ufc heavyweight champ Cain 
Velasquez walks around with “brown pride” tattooed on his belly and that’s okay, you are a clown if you think that somebody with a “white pride” tattoo is bad person. 
And just like you feel the responsibility to call others out, I will call also hypocrisy and flawed thinking where I see it. 
Lastly, if you want to make a real difference, you should sign up for the police academy. You have all of the answers they need. You’ll change your tune shortly, I promise you. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s no way to know. 

Maybe no way to prove in court but you’ll never convince me that was likely the day Mr. Floyd would pass without Chauvin showing up and killing him.

If an overweight man that has diabetes and high blood pressure is forced by someone to run 5 miles and in the process dies of a heart attack, does the lab chalk it up to heart failure and move on?

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

First... I agree with your first paragraph. 
Second.... if you think “black power=good and white power=racist” you’re a fool.  

I don’t think either phrase is really necessary at this point but to push the narrative that these 2 phrases are of the same nature is misleading in my opinion but I could be wrong. Around what time did each phrase become popular? What was the original intent for each phrase?

2 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I don’t think either phrase is really necessary at this point but to push the narrative that these 2 phrases are of the same nature is misleading in my opinion but I could be wrong. Around what time did each phrase become popular? What was the original intent for each phrase?

I’m telling you.... that’s the problem with everything that’s going on today. People claim to want equality while simultaneously trying to create double standards. It’s schizophrenic. 

17 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Maybe no way to prove in court but you’ll never convince me that was likely the day Mr. Floyd would pass without Chauvin showing up and killing him.

If an overweight man that has diabetes and high blood pressure is forced by someone to run 5 miles and in the process dies of a heart attack, does the lab chalk it up to heart failure and move on?

There’s your first problem. You’ve already been convinced. If I had to guess, you were probably convinced before toxicology reports came in. 
I’m basically George Floyd’s age. He was more athletic than me, but I don’t have his hypertension and artery disease. The point I’m making is this... if somebody kneels on my neck just like that cop did to him for 8 minutes, I’m not gonna die. I’m not gonna like it, but I’ll live. You would, too. Don’t get me wrong... I’m not offering to let any of you clowns prove my theory, but it’s my theory nonetheless.

I had a friend who died during a stress test, and “no,”’ his cardiologist wasn’t charged with murder, and neither his nurses nor his billing clerks were charged as accessories.