How will Football Look?

BADSANTA

Could we see a situation where kids only get 4 tickets per household and mask are mandated? Maybe no fans and people have to do pay per view? With social distance could we see a limited to maybe the 1st 500 tickets only per school from 4A on up? Weekly COVID-19 test for coached and players? 

If they limit tickets, it should be a % of the stadium seating. Larger stadiums could be utilized by smaller schools. WOS has a video system that could be streamed like in the playoffs. I think we could possible have 3 games per week at the same location. For example, OF has a small stadium capacity. They could play at WOS and have more fans attend, and/or possibly have a live stream available.

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Could we see a situation where kids only get 4 tickets per household and mask are mandated? Maybe no fans and people have to do pay per view? With social distance could we see a limited to maybe the 1st 500 tickets only per school from 4A on up? Weekly COVID-19 test for coached and players? 

I wonder what would happen if it was week 8-10 and a kid or coach came back positive? 

Would that team just be done?

That would be horrible. 

11 minutes ago, LC-M said:

You watch the band anyways. 

Now I know LCM fans watch the band, almost as much as png. Biggest standing ovation we ever got was my senior year after our drum feature, at Battlin’ Bear Stadium. Up until then, yalls drums were just playing the part. Then we showed them what they were capable of.

It won't be the same if we don't hear the drums from miles away this fall. Its not just "How will Football Look". Its gotta sound right too. You know, atmosphere.

Just now, WOSdrummer99 said:

Now I know LCM fans watch the band, almost as much as png. Biggest standing ovation we ever got was my senior year after our drum feature, at Battlin’ Bear Stadium. Up until then, yalls drums were just playing the part. Then we showed them what they were capable of.

It won't be the same if we don't hear the drums from miles away this fall. Its not just "How will Football Look". Its gotta sound right too. You know, atmosphere.

I get up and go the concession. Never really been a band kind of guy. LCM does have a good history of being One the top  Bands in setx. 

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

it is a football game not a band contest.

these band people are lucky they get to come to the game for free.

On 7/11/2020 at 10:53 AM, BADSANTA said:

I think you’re close.  My guess close family, then, depending on stadium size,  every other row, and spaced out on those.   But things are so crazy right now, we’re all blindfolded throwing darts.

34 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is the hidden content, please

🤮

What a load of vomitous crap. 

She rounded out the Q&A with,

”I think my biggest takeaway point is that the safest would be no sports. My biggest concern is that are we exposing more Black and Brown kids to a disease and putting them and their families at a higher risk? Is it worth it?”

Gimme an effing break...

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

🤮

What a load of vomitous crap. 

She rounded out the Q&A with,

”I think my biggest takeaway point is that the safest would be no sports. My biggest concern is that are we exposing more Black and Brown kids to a disease and putting them and their families at a higher risk? Is it worth it?”

Gimme an effing break...

I agree with all the safety issues. To bring up race at the end was ominous. Why would they be at a higher risk than others?

5 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I agree with all the safety issues. To bring up race at the end was ominous. Why would they be at a higher risk than others?

It so short-sighted. If you take away athletics, their only way out will will be rapping. 

(Obvious sarcasm.... I have a bad habit of reacting to racially divisive statements like hers with equally ridiculous statements of my own which I do not actually believe). 

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

How do you think she feels about the flu threat, I mean since she didn’t mention it...

Not sure about her feelings. I did find this. She tells an angry healthcare worker to vote. And that she wished leaders would've taken this more seriously.

This is the hidden content, please