A different view on the virus

Ty Cobb

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Doesn’t matter, he speaks the truth.

Of course, there are lots of sheep that will disagree, arguing that we will all die from coronavirus if we don’t shut the country down.

He certainly speaks the truth.   What’s scary, most of us think this is a short term thing.  It’s not.   Even counting asymptomatic folks, maybe 5 Million at the most have been affected.  That leaves 295 Million more.  We could be in this same situation two or three years from now, unless someone comes up with a safe vaccine, and a way to inoculate 7.8 Billion people (world population).

And, as he alluded too, the MSM is behind the steering wheel, not the CDC, or WHO, freaking Media Loons.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Doesn’t matter, he speaks the truth.

Of course, there are lots of sheep that will disagree, arguing that we will all die from coronavirus if we don’t shut the country down.

I dont know about this? Just another expert with a YouTube? I'm only asking because we need to know where the info is coming from.

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I dont know about this? Just another expert with a YouTube? I'm only asking because we need to know where the info is coming from.

That's a real tough question since the people we put our trust in to give us the correct info have been lying through their teeth. I read something yesterday saying that half of the reported positive cases have been false. If that is true, do we understand how many cases that would be?...... MILLIONS!

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

My favorite part is when he says, “this is a special kind of stupid”. It’s late in the video, somewhere around the last 30 seconds or so.

Oh, I saw it. I listened to every word he said. Very well spoken individual. Wish I could talk and choose my words as well as he.

I would like to add that I don’t like any company or organization that their name begins with “World” or “Global”. 

The right is free comedy and then some. When this virus first started it was oh this is nothing fake news  Fake commander in chief It will blow by on its own in no time. Some people just refuse to think for themself so they go find a video of some guy in a dark room tell them it’s fake and  BAM I told you so.😂 then we start talking bout abortions which have nothing to do with covid. Are all these republicans governors keeping their states closed because there undercover libs oh no soros. Must have came with that money bag huh 🤔. For a group who claims the other side group think etc etc. The right Has decided that Trump and random guys on YouTube know More than the top dr.s and scientists in the world. Talk about the dumb leading the dumb. Ever notice how the non 3rd world countries who took it serious and put in restrictions are far better off. Oh but wait I already know conspiracy 😂 they aren’t reporting real numbers . They don’t test as well as us. 
This is really comical. The US is still discussing playing high school football. 🤷🏾‍♂️ This is What trump America looks like.

134,580 could care less about the death rate. All it ever is on this site is talking points on top of talking points. I challenge anybody to have a original thought.

The whole world is in agreement that COVID is real and a real problem. The whole world except them dang crazy republicans. Trump to where a mask today..... Soros got to him to I guess... pure comedy Trump America 

58 minutes ago, baddog said:

What was in the video that was incorrect? The abortion comparison has everything to do with whether or not your government truly cares about your well being. Just to say it is comedy is a simple way to write it off instead of breaking down what he said. 

So our governor is republican and I believe he is pro-life same with Florida . (And they chose to slow/stop the reopening of their states. So being pro life or pro choice has nothing to do with anything. It’s simply throwing politics into a non political concern. Thinking is free nobody can ever take that away from you.

15 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

So our governor is republican and I believe he is pro-life same with Florida . (And they chose to slow/stop the reopening of their states. So being pro life or pro choice has nothing to do with anything. It’s simply throwing politics into a non political concern. Thinking is free nobody can ever take that away from you.

I am a free thinker. I happen to share his thoughts. I am anything but brain-washed. 

Again, what did he say that was false?

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

I am a free thinker. I happen to share his thoughts. I am anything but brain-washed. 

Again, what did he say that was false?

The first 14 second is all I need to hear. If you believe what he says than old abbot is trying to bring down his own party right. This is propaganda. You can believe a YouTuber I’ll stick with the experts. More and more republicans are waking up to the seriousness of COVID don’t wait too late baddog. 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Here’s an article from yesterday about the homeless not getting it bad.  Can’t read much because it requires a subscription, but the first few lines sums it up.  Weird, this.

I was able to read it all. Very informative. Try it again, old man.

Here’s my opinion, take it for what it’s worth because it’s only my opinion. I think the coronavirus is a serious virus, just like all viruses. (Is that the right spelling?) The difference between this virus and all others that we deal with is there is no known treatment. Once there is a treatment it will be no different than anything else we deal with. Here’s another opinion, I think the chinavirus is 100% political. Call me crazy all you want but I believe If President Trump wins this election the virus will continue and there will not be a treatment.  If joe biden/whoever he chooses as his VP wins I think the virus either disappears or the treatment is found within a couple of months. I know, I’ve been watching too many conspiracy theories, but I don’t doubt anything that the DEMONcrats will do to win the Presidency. Remember the media never said a word about the 1.5 million people who died from TB last year but they claim ever person that sneezes or coughs has the chinavirus. Who knows what will happen. I guess we will find out in November.