CNN - Jesus Wasn’t Perfect

Hagar

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Notice Lemon said while Jesus was on earth. This let’s me know he believes in the resurrection, therefore he believes. 

It’s a crying shame he has the same name as a great Cleveland Indians (indigenous Americans) pitcher.

11 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The current pope said the same thing about Jesus.  Nobody here noticed or even batted an eye.  Don Lemon maybe catholic and is following the popes' lead on this issue.

And your proof of that is what?  He’s been misquoted numerous times by an atheist that interviewed him, but you’re so excited to see the splinter in someone else’s eye, but not see the board in your own eye.

This is the hidden content, please

Do you believe everything someone tells you, or you read on the internet?   I found this, but I don’t believe it, do you?

59 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And your proof of that is what?  He’s been misquoted numerous times by an atheist that interviewed him, but you’re so excited to see the splinter in someone else’s eye, but not see the board in your own eye.

Do you believe everything someone tells you, or you read on the internet?   I found this, but I don’t believe it, do you?

I can easily say the same about you and several others.  You only see & hear what you want. to see and hear.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So I guess you’ll have to take this as the truth.  It’s on the Internet also.

There are all sorts of anti adventists out there. I've seen stuff like that for the last 20 years or more.  I know this: you gotta study and believe what you know.  If you are truly trying to follow Christ you are going to run into opposition.  They said Jesus was in league with the devil.  Said he was a false messiah.  They killed him for it.  The same will happen to his followers.