Corona Football Changes for 2020

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

SEC is going conference only 10 game schedule.   A&M had the most favorable schedule they’ve had since joining and we get screwed by the Corona.  That seems about right 

17 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Also that means Texas loses the LSU game 

This sucks

On 7/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Also that means Texas loses the LSU game 

LSU loses the Texas game.  I’m sure they will reschedule.  LSU won’t want to miss that payday and Texas will facilitate. The way they do schedules now though, LSU may have to wait to 2030 to snag an opening.  

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

LSU loses the Texas game.  I’m sure they will reschedule.  LSU won’t want to miss that payday and Texas will facilitate. The way they do schedules now though, LSU may have to wait to 2030 to snag an opening.  

I hope this virus mess is gone before next season, we got UT. 😎🙌🏾😁

11 hours ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

If the remaining conferences cancel their fall schedule and the high schools and NFL continue on their current path and have what can be called "successful" seasons, there are gonna be a lot of college presidents who are not going to have a Merry Christmas because as Ricky Ricardo told Lucy "You got some 'splainin' to do!"

20 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

If the remaining conferences cancel their fall schedule and the high schools and NFL continue on their current path and have what can be called "successful" seasons, there are gonna be a lot of college presidents who are not going to have a Merry Christmas because as Ricky Ricardo told Lucy "You got some 'splainin' to do!"

I am still in doubt the NFL and Texas high school football seasons will be played.