Should Port Neches Change Their Mascot

BADSANTA

5 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

We're the United States of America, aka as the biggest, baddest country to have ever have existed.  We can and do anything we want to. if we want to invade a country, no one can stop us. If we want to send checks to everyone in this country and businesses, we can do that. 

Uncle Sam cut checks to the Native Americans (the Supreme Court just ruled that they own half of Oklahoma still and Tulsa,. of course they owned it, where did you think the OU football team got its name from!),  the Chinese Americans and Japanese Americans. Unk can certainly run that check to us for building this joint.

If he had only gave us our 40 acres and a mule 170 years ago and actually stopped the south from implementing Jim Crow, we wouldn't be having this conversation now

The problem is you’re forgetting that it’s the taxpayers (this includes you) that will be paying these reparations. I don’t know about you, but I’m not paying for anything that someone did over 100 years ago if I can help it. My “folks” came over in a boat nearly 100 years ago. 

9 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Who you with? I see you raised the stakes, but I still got some chips. I'll raise you 4 State Championship. Bet? You might have to fold...

We’re talking about folding on a name not a game! Come on Man learn how to laugh at yourself! If you’ve read any of my post over the years you’d know I have great respect for WOS an follow them when they’re in the playoffs every year. Matter of fact I graduated with your DB coach Mike Pierce.

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

We’re talking about folding on a name not a game! Come on Man learn how to laugh at yourself! If you’ve read any of my post over the years you’d know I have great respect for WOS an follow them when they start they’re in the playoffs every year. Matter of fact I graduated with your DB coach Mike Pierce.

Yea your right. It's still a touchy subject. Just imagine how bad this one's gonna be for all those Purple fans. Ours was just a nickname. This is their everything. It's probably instilled in them from birth. Or at least 9 months?

22 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yea your right. It's still a touchy subject. Just imagine how bad this one's gonna be for all those Purple fans. Ours was just a nickname. This is their everything. It's probably instilled in them from birth. Or at least 9 months?

All kidding aside I find it ridiculous. Lot of tradition over at PNG. I hope they survive all that nonsense an keep their traditions going. It’s coming to everyone’s doorstep. Might as well stand up against it now.

27 minutes ago, Realville said:

All kidding aside I find it ridiculous. Lot of tradition over at PNG. I hope they survive all that nonsense an keep their traditions going. It’s coming to everyone’s doorstep. Might as well stand up against it now.

The native Americans aren’t willing to give up that title of “most oppressed” to the blacks quite yet.