Would a player that only wants white teamates be tolerated?

Guest ECBucFan

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

When you hear people making racist comments or jokes, speak up against it. 

That reminds me. I've already heard people making George Floyd jokes here in Silsbee. Was tempted to speak up, but it would have been 3 against 1, and you never know how it would  have went down after that.

Of course, most of the people like that live just outside the Silsbee city limits. We all know that attitude wouldn't be tolerated in most parts of town.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Most oppressed!!! Dude are you serious!!! Try doing some real black history outside of Martin Luther King 

FBI Stats for 2018:

2,426 black/African-American victims of hate crimes in 2018, 920 Jewish victims and 236 Muslim victims. Adjusting for the population size of each group (

This is the hidden content, please
 in 2018 according to the Census Bureau and 
 and 
 based on Pew Research Center data, the hate crime victimization rates in 2018 per 100,000 population of each group were 14.8 for Jews, 6.6 for Muslims and 5.5 for blacks; therefore, adjusted for population by group, American Jews were 2.7 times more likely than blacks to be a victim of a hate crime last year, and more than twice as likely than a Muslim to be a hate crime victim.

Im just posting the stats. 

30 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

That reminds me. I've already heard people making George Floyd jokes here in Silsbee. Was tempted to speak up, but it would have been 3 against 1, and you never know how it would  have went down after that.

Of course, most of the people like that live just outside the Silsbee city limits. We all know that attitude wouldn't be tolerated in most parts of town.

I can’t think of any kind of joke to be made about it. The liberal media has done their part though. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is how stupid the conversation has gotten.  
Plessy v Ferguson established “Separate but Equal” as a doctrine in 1896 that allowed for segregation in the US to continue up until Brown vs the Board of Education (1954) forbid the practice because it’s apparent that black kids get inferior educations in all-black schools. 

In 2020, blacks are so IGNORANT of their own past and what was fought for on their own behalf that y’all are now advocating “separate but equal.” 

Either that or you’re so blinded by racial hatred that you don’t care if your student athletes end up with a second rate education, as long as they play for an all-black school, just to “show Whitey.”

Either position is indefensible. 

Just because our ancestors fought for change so that we are able to live in better circumstances doesn’t mean they didn’t make some mistakes. In the case you bring up the little girl supposedly wanted to go to the white school because it was closer to home and more convenient. There were some blacks who just wanted to integrate because they felt the white schools were better. You have to keep in mind there was probably a spirit of inferiority in the black community because of slavery. In my opinion the spirit of inferiority has hindered our growth and progress as much as racism has. I don’t hate white people but I believe we are just as capable as they are if we get it together. We proved that with communities like Wilmington and Tulsa before those communities were destroyed. 

56 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Just because our ancestors fought for change so that we are able to live in better circumstances doesn’t mean they didn’t make some mistakes. In the case you bring up the little girl supposedly wanted to go to the white school because it was closer to home and more convenient. There were some blacks who just wanted to integrate because they felt the white schools were better. You have to keep in mind there was probably a spirit of inferiority in the black community because of slavery. In my opinion the spirit of inferiority has hindered our growth and progress as much as racism has. I don’t hate white people but I believe we are just as capable as they are if we get it together. We proved that with communities like Wilmington and Tulsa before those communities were destroyed. 

Truer words have not been spoken, my friend.

And you guys are absolutely as capable-that's not even a question.  Don't doubt that for a second.  Anybody that argues that the black community is somehow "less" than anybody else by nature or race is a bigoted fool.  I know of older people (now gone on) that literally believed that black people didn't have souls.  Seriously.  Like dogs.  Not going to heaven.   No souls.  

There are so many positive things that the black community collectively has.  I'm envious of the amount of faith that I see in your community.  The positive body image that black girls have over their white counterparts.  The list goes on and on. 

There's no doubt that your community has so much potential that just needs to be focused... Face it.  Life has gotten better for each generation in my family.  My great grandparents were impoverished... they had hard lives.  My Grandparents were what would be considered typical middle-class for the 40/50/60s... they still had to work hard.  My parents' generation had it even easier... less manual labor and a solidly middle to upper middle class lifestyle.  My generation all benefited from post-high school education and jobs that really don't demand much of us physically.  Our quality of life is not bad at all.  We're so blessed.  Our kids grew up blessed.  I kind of think we're hitting the ceiling for what can be accomplished, though.  I'm kinda thinking that my kids and future generations are gonna have a harder time outdoing us based on societal changes... student debt, stagnant job market, etc.  This is the first time in probably a hundred years that it's possible that our kids won't have it as good as we did. 

On the other hand, you guys have so much opportunity to better yourselves over the next few generations.  Genuine changes that create a tide that will raise all of your boats. It just won't happen if the plan to move forward is to "tear it all down."

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Most oppressed!!! Dude are you serious!!! Try doing some real black history outside of Martin Luther King 

Lol.... Let's not let the fact that 6 million Jews were exterminated in Europe overshadow that the fact that 8 unarmed black people per year are dying at the hands of police here in America.

Sounds like somebunny's got a that typical touch of anti-semitism in 'em. 

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

You can start with your house hold by telling your kids that no matter the color or background, treat Jews with respect. Being Jewish is very difficult when you wake up every day and know the playing field aren’t fair. It's like starting a football game in the 1st qtr before the kickoff being down 42-0. Befriend someone of the Jewish persuasion and understand their views. 

Dear Santa, please make a Jew’s wish come true. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol.... Let's not let the fact that 6 million Jews were exterminated in Europe overshadow that the fact that 8 unarmed black people per year are dying at the hands of police here in America.

The to compare but Google how many Africans were killed or died in transit to "America". How may were hung. How many were slaughtered. History shows close to 2 million died on transit and another 6-8 million during slavery. Both were tragic but if you are going to sit here and tell me that anyone has had it worst than black people, your poorly educated. 

6 hours ago, Setx fan said:

I don't hate anyone either. If this world worked together man this would be a better place. I have heard the N-word far to many times. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Truer words have not been spoken, my friend.

And you guys are absolutely as capable-that's not even a question.  Don't doubt that for a second.  Anybody that argues that the black community is somehow "less" than anybody else by nature or race is a bigoted fool.  I know of older people (now gone on) that literally believed that black people didn't have souls.  Seriously.  Like dogs.  Not going to heaven.   No souls.  

There are so many positive things that the black community collectively has.  I'm envious of the amount of faith that I see in your community.  The positive body image that black girls have over their white counterparts.  The list goes on and on. 

There's no doubt that your community has so much potential that just needs to be focused... Face it.  Life has gotten better for each generation in my family.  My great grandparents were impoverished... they had hard lives.  My Grandparents were what would be considered typical middle-class for the 40/50/60s... they still had to work hard.  My parents' generation had it even easier... less manual labor and a solidly middle to upper middle class lifestyle.  My generation all benefited from post-high school education and jobs that really don't demand much of us physically.  Our quality of life is not bad at all.  We're so blessed.  Our kids grew up blessed.  I kind of think we're hitting the ceiling for what can be accomplished, though.  I'm kinda thinking that my kids and future generations are gonna have a harder time outdoing us based on societal changes... student debt, stagnant job market, etc.  This is the first time in probably a hundred years that it's possible that our kids won't have it as good as we did. 

On the other hand, you guys have so much opportunity to better yourselves over the next few generations.  Genuine changes that create a tide that will raise all of your boats. It just won't happen if the plan to move forward is to "tear it all down."

You said you guys🤣🤣🤣🤣! WTF man. "You guys". I think you are racist bro. I'm sorry. I have read your comments and you like to separate the us and and yall too much. 

11 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

The to compare but Google how many Africans were killed or died in transit to "America". How may were hung. How many were slaughtered. History shows close to 2 million died on transit and another 6-8 million during slavery. Both were tragic but if you are going to sit here and tell me that anyone has had it worst than black people, your poorly educated. 

That’s interesting, considering that there were approximately 4 million slaves here at the end of the civil war. 
I guess by your standards, America has the blood of every old slave that died of natural causes on our hands, too, lol. But I’m with you. Dying of pneumonia, cancer, or during childbirth is exactly like getting gassed in a concentration camp. Wait. It’s WORSE to die from tuberculosis, errrrrrrrr.... because of “slavery” than to die in a concentration camp.  

If you can’t tell, I’m not impressed by your rationale. And I think you meant to say “Both were tragic but if you are going to sit here and tell me that anyone has had it worse than black people, you’re poorly educated.”

17 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Read the Bible...

Hebrews being enslaved, tortured, killed. Multiple times just in that time period. 

And there's been plenty since Biblical times...

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

You said you guys🤣🤣🤣🤣! WTF man. "You guys". I think you are racist bro. I'm sorry. I have read your comments and you like to separate the us and and yall too much. 

“You guys?” Is that a trigger for you, too?

I can’t remember exactly, but yesterday you said something along the lines of I was a racist, from a racist town, and had a rally to attend. And everybody from BC, Vidor, and a couple of other towns were all racist. And you repeated the story about the “sundown” sign in Vidor being around in the late 90s. Isn’t it crazy how there’s not a single picture of that sign in existence? Digital cameras existed in the late 90s.... but nobody ever bothered to snap a picture of the danged thing? Crazy, huh? I don’t doubt that such a thing COULD have existed in the 50s or 60s. Definitely not the 90s. But I’ve never even seen a single solitary old black and white picture of it.  Not even once. Heard about it a lot, though. 

And as far as “us” and “y’all,” I had to go back and reread his post to make sure that SETX was in fact black before I wrote what I did. 

Lastly, people who yell “black lives matter” and scream “all lives matter is racist” probably shouldn’t get to offended by “us” and “y’all.” 

8 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Read the Bible...

Hebrews being enslaved, tortured, killed. Multiple times just in that time period. 

And there's been plenty since Biblical times...

Joseph was a slave thousands and thousands of years ago. The Israelites were slaves in Egypt.  

But that’s nothing compared to the horrors that slaves faced here in the US during that 250 year span. Absolutely no comparison. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

28 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

The Holocaust is just the most recent atrocity of magnitude that has happened to the Hebrews. 

Read the Bible @BADSANTA

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

“You guys?” Is that a trigger for you, too?

I can’t remember exactly, but yesterday you said something along the lines of I was a racist, from a racist town, and had a rally to attend. And everybody from BC, Vidor, and a couple of other towns were all racist. And you repeated the story about the “sundown” sign in Vidor being around in the late 90s. Isn’t it crazy how there’s not a single picture of that sign in existence? Digital cameras existed in the late 90s.... but nobody ever bothered to snap a picture of the danged thing? Crazy, huh? I don’t doubt that such a thing COULD have existed in the 50s or 60s. Definitely not the 90s. But I’ve never even seen a single solitary old black and white picture of it.  Not even once. Heard about it a lot, though. 

And as far as “us” and “y’all,” I had to go back and reread his post to make sure that SETX was in fact black before I wrote what I did. 

Lastly, people who yell “black lives matter” and scream “all lives matter is racist” probably shouldn’t get to offended by “us” and “y’all.” 

I'm not sure you have a clue what I yell or I work behind the scenes. "Black Lives Matter" has nothing to do with "All Lives/Blue Lives" etc... When someone says Black Loves Matter, they are saying to you sir that indeed ",All Lives Matter" but  TODAY we are talking about "Black Lives Matter" because it seems they dont when you look at all the police brutality vs black people. I'm sure you sit out on your front porch staring at your pick up truck that has 2 or 3 Confederate Flag stickers on them and you feel like a victim because you were mistreated once in life. Maybe a cute girl denied you a kiss. You have no dog in the fight or seem to listen or read about police brutality. You are the part of the world that assumes the cops are "just doing their job" and that black man did something wrong. That's why he was shot. That's why the cop had to put his knee on his neck. That's why he cooked him. He must have been doing something wrong!!! I'm not one to brag but I was 28 years old making over $100k a year working for Enteprsie Rent A Car. I drove a brand new BMW 7 series that I worked my ass off to pay for. On November 13th 2008, i was asked to step out of my car and placed in cuffs. I dont drink. I dont smoke. Never have! I wasnt speeding as the car has computer that will show I wasnt speed. My girlfriend ask to step out to see if our stories matched up. I sued the police department and got a settlement. I've seen racism bro. I've lived it more than once. The stuff you speak on that happens in the 50s happens in 2020. It's not as open as "White Only Signs". It taking place in the work place by not hiring. Pull innocent people over and searching their cars and harassing. Why dont you Google Dandre Hopkins a man who makes $10 million a year who was pulled over by the cops in Louisiana going while driving home to South Carolina to visit his mom a few years back. They treated that man like trash. It dont matter how much money you have. All the cops and some people see is a NEGRO!! 

6 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Judging by the way America is set up now as opposed to how it was originally I don’t think you can totally rely on that logic 

Do a little research, it's pretty close. 

I'm not being flippant either, just trying to give you a picture.