Would a player that only wants white teamates be tolerated?

Guest ECBucFan

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I could see the top of the next few recruiting classes got to PVAMU, Hampton, Southern, Grambling, Howard, TSU, Famu, etc........ Kids have talent, the NFL will want you. If all of the African American kids decided to go the HBCU route, it will look much like the 40s, 50s, and 60s when there were teams in the SWAC that had 11 NFL players and they would crush Texas, Notre Dame, or Bama. 

Wont happen in football.

Now basketball: different story, i could see some, not all, but some top players going to HBCU schools, they would still bolt after a year though. The 5star Howard got i bet he's not in classes after Feb/Mar, same with Mikey if he goes to a HBCU and/or others. 

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Here is what I know, hell yes blacks killing blacks is bad. I also know that's cops who are sworn to protect have killed close to 50 innocent people of color over the past 8 years. George Floyd, Brianna Taylor, the kid in Georgia etc.... We are on 2 different topics but I get what your saying. The protest were for injustice. If your white you have no view of how it feels to be treated different because of the color of your skin. Imagine being racially profiled? I have! My wife has! In my own neighborhood and I made sure to get the cop fired as I was the HOA President that year. Maybe what I'm saying is if your not trying to solve the problem, maybe you are the problem. White people feel uncomfortable when racism is discussed. I dont believe in any hand out but earn your own. It's hard to earn your own if the person hiring dont want you there due to your color. 

You are incredibly wrong, and need to open your eyes and maybe take your own advice you literally just said  “if you aren’t trying to solve the problem, maybe you are the problem” ... I am Jewish American and I get treated/profiled ALL the time... my skin color is considered “white” but when it comes to checking a box I am other.. so don’t sit here and say what you just did. You are just as wrong.

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Innocent until proven guilty. No trial for the deceased. I dont have a big city degree from Lamar like you, but I think they were innocent.

I think he’s talking about “unarmed.” The actual total for blacks killed by police averages around 220 or so. 

So I guess that black dude that killed those five cops in Dallas on TV back in 16 was technically innocent by your definition when they killed him, too?

This is how stupid the conversation has gotten.  
Plessy v Ferguson established “Separate but Equal” as a doctrine in 1896 that allowed for segregation in the US to continue up until Brown vs the Board of Education (1954) forbid the practice because it’s apparent that black kids get inferior educations in all-black schools. 

In 2020, blacks are so IGNORANT of their own past and what was fought for on their own behalf that y’all are now advocating “separate but equal.” 

Either that or you’re so blinded by racial hatred that you don’t care if your student athletes end up with a second rate education, as long as they play for an all-black school, just to “show Whitey.”

Either position is indefensible. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Plessy v Ferguson established “Separate but Equal” as a doctrine in 1896 that allowed for segregation in the US to continue up until Brown vs the Board of Education (1954) forbid the practice because it’s apparent that black kids get inferior educations in all-black schools. 

In 2020, blacks are so IGNORANT of their own past and what was fought for on their own behalf that y’all are now advocating “separate but equal.” 

Either that or you’re so blinded by racial hatred that you don’t care if your student athletes end up with a second rate education, as long as they play for an all-black school, just to “show Whitey.”

THIS^^^

It’s hard take you serious when you speak as if all black people are ignorant. STOP it. That alone is offensive.

I am offended when I am lumped in with all bad law enforcement officers. Try a different approach or quit beating around the bush and just say that you have a problem with all people of color. I have much respect for anybody that speaks how they truly feel in the front and not behind ones back. (Flip flopping) I have a better understanding of who I am dealing with when the individual is up front. No love lost or feelings hurt. I may not like you and you may not like me but at the end of the day we will respect one another.
I know all people of color are not hateful or evil. I work side by side among the finest men of valor and honor whom I would lay down my life for. I don’t care that there skin color is different than mine. 

I don’t live in southeast Texas and I won’t judge it based off what I have heard from this message board. I refuse to lump all of you in one category. It’s just wrong and there no place for it.

I believe you had a bad experience growing up in PAT (sorry if I got wrong) and it must to have been rough and we may never know but your true feelings show.

28 minutes ago, Law Man said:

THIS^^^

It’s hard take you serious when you speak as if all black people are ignorant. STOP it. That alone is offensive.

I am offended when I am lumped in with all bad law enforcement officers. Try a different approach or quit beating around the bush and just say that you have a problem with all people of color. I have much respect for anybody that speaks how they truly feel in the front and not behind ones back. (Flip flopping) I have a better understanding of who I am dealing with when the individual is up front. No love lost or feelings hurt. I may not like you and you may not like me but at the end of the day we will respect one another.
I know all people of color are not hateful or evil. I work side by side among the finest men of valor and honor whom I would lay down my life for. I don’t care that there skin color is different than mine. 

I don’t live in southeast Texas and I won’t judge it based off what I have heard from this message board. I refuse to lump all of you in one category. It’s just wrong and there no place for it.

I believe you had a bad experience growing up in PAT (sorry if I got wrong) and it must to have been rough and we may never know but your true feelings show.

You’re right... I should have used the adjective “some” or even possibly “most.” It makes me no better than those that say all White people are racist or all white people benefit from privilege and the oppression of others. 

Why does this guy still have a job on a national news channel?

It’s about time to stop pretending that the left hasn’t already declared war on you and I. 

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

50 “innocent” in 8 years? Nice of you to determine “innocence” based solely on skin color. How do those 50 compare to the approximately 60,000 black lives taken by black hands in the same time frame? That is why the saying and the organization BLM is a joke to any rational person.

All jokes aside.... why would a business person want to hire an employee who thinks as you do? You assume that anybody from SETX is probably racist, while complaining that a cop is wrong for assuming that you are likely a criminal as so many young black men are. You literally are what you claim to hate.  

You  missed the point. Sorry but no use to argue with someone who isnt open minded

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re right... I should have used the adjective “some” or even possibly “most.” It makes me no better than those that say all White people are racist or all white people benefit from privilege and the oppression of others. 

It’s about time to stop pretending that the left hasn’t already declared war on you and I. 

Same reason Trump in the White House. 

10 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

You are incredibly wrong, and need to open your eyes and maybe take your own advice you literally just said  “if you aren’t trying to solve the problem, maybe you are the problem” ... I am Jewish American and I get treated/profiled ALL the time... my skin color is considered “white” but when it comes to checking a box I am other.. so don’t sit here and say what you just did. You are just as wrong.

Jewish dont have the same views as blacks. How have Jews been enslaved in America?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This has to be the dumbest statement I've read in a long time

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This cnn guy in my honest opinion gets paid to stir the pot. I often wonder why he never talks about positive things that are happening around us. I would really like to have real dialogue and try and understand why are you and I judged on past history that we played no part in. My brother served time in prison but his mishaps don’t become mine. I moved on and I am living life as God intended . Renaming mascots buildings and etc. is not going to save lives are bring anybody back. History cannot be rewritten but we can make change.  Keep living  and we may have a testimony about how God brought us out of a ungodly conditions.

My life matters!!

17 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Same reason Trump in the White House. 

Mr. Badsanta, how do we address some, I know we can’t address all but where do we start?  Not talking politics just every day dealing with our neighbor, Coworker etc. what are some of your concerns and or dislikes that we actually talk about.

14 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Mr. Badsanta, how do we address some, I know we can’t address all but where do we start?  Not talking politics just every day dealing with our neighbor, Coworker etc. what are some of your concerns and or dislikes that we actually talk about.

Lawman great question. You have to start with not looking at life as if all things are fair. There are many people of color who have been passed over, mistreated, done wrong by someone white and nothing is done. If you see wrong or injustice stop being silent. If you see someone being mistreated at work by a cop speak up. Understand there is a such thing as white privilege. Understand that a person of color is 80% higher to to be pulled over by the cops for no reason. When you hear people making racist comments or jokes, speak up against it. It's not that African Americans want something for free. We just want the playing field to be equal. We have to work 3x as hard as someone of the opposite color. Understand that all black people arent the same. The news will show the most ignorant person they can find. Seek information to understand what black people have been thru. Segregation is only like 60 years ago. Imagine your culture was enslaved, beat, rapped, and killed just to be seen as a HUMAN! You can start with your house hold by telling your kids that no matter the color or background, treat people with respect. Have you even been in a department store and been followed? Been to a car dealership and the 1st thing they wanna know is what you do? Stopped by an officer pulled out of your car and racially profiled. Being black is very difficult when you wake up every day and know the playing field are fair. It's like starting a football game in the 1st qtr before the kickoff being down 42-0. Befriend someone of the opposite color and understand their views. 

20 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Lawman great question. You have to start with not looking at life as if all things are fair. There are many people of color who have been passed over, mistreated, done wrong by someone white and nothing is done. If you see wrong or injustice stop being silent. If you see someone being mistreated at work by a cop speak up. Understand there is a such thing as white privilege. Understand that a person of color is 80% higher to to be pulled over by the cops for no reason. When you hear people making racist comments or jokes, speak up against it. It's not that African Americans want something for free. We just want the playing field to be equal. We have to work 3x as hard as someone of the opposite color. Understand that all black people arent the same. The news will show the most ignorant person they can find. Seek information to understand what black people have been thru. Segregation is only like 60 years ago. Imagine your culture was enslaved, beat, rapped, and killed just to be seen as a HUMAN! You can start with your house hold by telling your kids that no matter the color or background, treat people with respect. Have you even been in a department store and been followed? Been to a car dealership and the 1st thing they wanna know is what you do? Stopped by an officer pulled out of your car and racially profiled. Being black is very difficult when you wake up every day and know the playing field are fair. It's like starting a football game in the 1st qtr before the kickoff being down 42-0. Befriend someone of the opposite color and understand their views. 

"Fair" is where you go to eat a corndog and kiss a pig.  Life ain't fair and the world is mean.  Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

That's I was taught, anyways.

I don't make excuses, I make things happen.  That's a mighty long list of excuses you have on tap, there, buddy.

17 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I truly appreciate your honest response. It is and has been frustrating for all parties. The initial response is to lash out and try to justify. It all starts with me. 
If I have said or done anything to offend you, I want to apologize and I ask for your forgiveness. It may not be much but if we pay it forward just maybe, just maybe we can effect change.

11 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Jewish dont have the same views as blacks. How have Jews been enslaved in America?

30 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Kinda hard to take any of that when you just dismissed Jewish people like 4 posts ago...

Not an attack either, just saying if you want people to listen to you maybe don't dismiss other races and opinions. 

Jewish people may be one of the most oppressed races in the history of the world.

My opinion, take it or leave it, just trying to help. 

19 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Kinda hard to take any of that when you just dismissed Jewish people like 4 posts ago...

Not an attack either, just saying if you want people to listen to you maybe don't dismiss other races and opinions. 

Jewish people may be one of the most oppressed races in the history of the world.

My opinion, take it or leave it, just trying to help. 

Thank you! People My thoughts exactly, the Jewish community is indeed in fact the most oppressed community.

Bad Santa, My grandfather and Grandmother both survived a concentration camp as kids during WW2 so you wanna talk about being enslaved.. and they both just passed about 12 and 7 years ago. The stories they will tell When they came to America they were beaten, denied jobs, because of religion just like how many other races are to this day. Heck just this week 2 known athletes one from this very area Stephen Jackson and Desean Jackson both used a major social platform to degrade the Jewish community.... Jewish Synagogues still to the day get shot at, attacked, graffiti all the time. Our very place in Beaumont roughly 5 years ago had been attacked... 

35 minutes ago, Law Man said:

I truly appreciate your honest response. It is and has been frustrating for all parties. The initial response is to lash out and try to justify. It all starts with me. 
If I have said or done anything to offend you, I want to apologize and I ask for your forgiveness. It may not be much but if we pay it forward just maybe, just maybe we can effect change.

Never offended my man. I want to see change but it comes from everyone helping. We cant do it alone. 

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Thank you! People My thoughts exactly, the Jewish community is indeed in fact the most oppressed community.

Bad Santa, My grandfather and Grandmother both survived a concentration camp as kids during WW2 so you wanna talk about being enslaved.. and they both just passed about 12 and 7 years ago. The stories they will tell When they came to America they were beaten, denied jobs, because of religion just like how many other races are to this day. Heck just this week 2 known athletes one from this very area Stephen Jackson and Desean Jackson both used a major social platform to degrade the Jewish community.... Jewish Synagogues still to the day get shot at, attacked, graffiti all the time. Our very place in Beaumont roughly 5 years ago had been attacked... 

Most oppressed!!! Dude are you serious!!! Try doing some real black history outside of Martin Luther King 

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Most oppressed!!! Dude are you serious!!! Try doing some real black history outside of Martin Luther King 

I did, Jewish community topped the cake. Numerous black Jewish Families right here in the Beaumont community will tell you they get hated on being Jewish before black....