Would you vote for Yeezy?

WOSdrummer99

Would you vote for Yeezy?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Yeezy? (Anonymous poll)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would he be better than....

• Trump? Yes
    • Trump? No
    • Biden? Yes
    • Biden? No
  3. 3. Is this another plot to steal votes away from the other two candidates?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 05:59 AM

46 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

lol why are you so obsessed with me dude 

I'm just "yanking your chain".

Why do you continually try to belittle everyone on this board? Why did you call me out on a post you started with "you low IQ posters"? Are you actually trying to play victim? Do you think you should be the only one that can insult people then retreat to your safe space? All I'm doing is replying to your asinine posts using your same asinine playbook. How can you not see this? You are just like a kindergartner who calls his teacher stupid.

And are you really still trying to act like this scenario hasn't played out before? As bad as your previous performance was, I guess I would repress that memory also. How long do you think you will make it this time?

7 hours ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

I’ll be honest engleberry, I straight up don’t read your replies anymore. You consistently derail topics time and time again. Can you please stop trying to derail this one too? This was off to a decent start, for SETX Pol standards anyways. 

For not reading them, you sure do reply to all of them...and as usual...your replies are off topic. I actually complimented you on your post. YOU derailed it like you always do. Now will you stay on topic or retreat to your safe space as you fling insults at everyone. Call me out again then try to play victim! It's exactly what got you booted the previous times.