Would you vote for Yeezy?

WOSdrummer99

Would you vote for Yeezy?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Yeezy? (Anonymous poll)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would he be better than....

• Trump? Yes
    • Trump? No
    • Biden? Yes
    • Biden? No
  3. 3. Is this another plot to steal votes away from the other two candidates?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 05:59 AM

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

we went to a concert a while back and the guy and his band were all long-haired, long beards, covered in tattoos and playing the most daring music... stuff so far out there that they won’t play it on the radio. It was just authentic country music

I'm sure those guys appreciated your support. Probably a good reason for not playing it on the radio. Authentic like David allen coe, and his underground record that couldn't be played on the radio? 

Hank Williams Jr's "Dinosaurs" should have died out a long time ago.

8 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'm sure those guys appreciated your support. Probably a good reason for not playing it on the radio. Authentic like David allen coe, and his underground record that couldn't be played on the radio? 

Hank Williams Jr's "Dinosaurs" should have died out a long time ago.

Nah... but somebody told me that they saw Coe about 10 years ago and he got drunk and played “that” song. 

This is the hidden content, please

I don’t care what he says... that stuff is racist. 

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nah... but somebody told me that they saw Coe about 10 years ago and he got drunk and played “that” song. 

I don’t care what he says... that stuff is racist. 

There are several “that” songs. My favorite is not racial “Suzy Shallow Throat”. Sounds like a beautiful love song ballad. The lyrics are hilarious...especially the chorus!

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

I would be completely fine with a literal potato as President. A potato presidency, effectively a vacant presidency, cannot possibly be any worse than 4 more years of twitter temper tantrum Trump or creepy Biden.

I agree! With the latter 1/2 anyway...

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

I would be completely fine with a literal potato as President. A potato presidency, effectively a vacant presidency, cannot possibly be any worse than 4 more years of twitter temper tantrum Trump or creepy Biden.

With these two as the candidates, for the third consecutive presidential election, I will choose not to vote.

29 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

With these two as the candidates, for the third consecutive presidential election, I will choose not to vote.

I’m generally trying to figure out which candidate will do the least damage while in office.... typically the repub. 

I’m not totally opposed to Biden, depending on who his VP pick is. Face it, the odds are stacked against either of the two pres candidates making it through their terms. I really wish that Biden wouldn’t pick somebody to be VP that would never be elected in a general election.  

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m generally trying to figure out which candidate will do the least damage while in office.... typically the repub. 

I’m not totally opposed to Biden, depending on who his VP pick is. Face it, the odds are stacked against either of the two pres candidates making it through their terms. I really wish that Biden wouldn’t pick somebody to be VP that would never be elected in a general election.  

Remember -- biden has aligned himself with the platform of sanders and AOC.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Mr. AggieAreWe, who would you have liked to have seen on the Republican ticket or Democratic ticket? Would you vote for a write in ticket? I understand your distaste for both men. 

22 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Mr. AggieAreWe, who would you have liked to have seen on the Republican ticket or Democratic ticket? Would you vote for a write in ticket? I understand your distaste for both men. 

Honestly, I have no clue.

I tend to vote Republican mostly but never have completely voted straight ticket.

I have about given up on politics and government. I also know that by not voting, I have no right to complain and I am good with that.

Just give me the beach, poker and beer and I am good.

14 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I tend to vote Republican mostly but never have completely voted straight ticket.

I have about given up on politics and government. I also know that by not voting, I have no right to complain and I am good with that.

You have every right to complain. If none of the above meet your expectations or beliefs than continue to allow you voice to be heard. You may be able to make sense out of all the nonsense. It means that you have chosen to stick to your principles and beliefs. I refuse to go to a church (building) even if it was the only church in the city,  who’s teachings do not align with the true word of God. The bible speaks of blind leaders of the blind. Wolves in sheep’s clothing. 
Good for you.

54 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Vote Republican, they’re cutting your beer tax.  🙂

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not totally opposed to Biden, depending on who his VP pick is. Face it, the odds are stacked against either of the two pres candidates making it through their terms.

He also said he wants a VP that's ready to take over on "Day 1". Odds are he won't make it thru "Day 1"

21 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

I wish he hadn’t narrowed his VP criteria so soon. If he picked buttigeig as VP, I think that ticket would win in a landslide barring any miraculous covid vaccine and economic rally. I’ll take a young non-dinosaur, moderate (today’s standards) NORMAL person like Pete taking over day 1 while they stuff Biden in a closet somewhere out of sight.

kamala Harris is just another hypocrite politician. I don’t know much about Atlanta Mayor other than.. I read they’re having some issues over there.

Wow, you actually responded to a post without trying to tower over with your self-proclaimed intellectually superiority. What a refreshing way to air your opinion. Maybe you should stick to this form of response. You actually don't sound quite (scaled) as stupid than you do on the other ones. Thank you for your contribution...literally.

22 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

I wish he hadn’t narrowed his VP criteria so soon. If he picked buttigeig as VP, I think that ticket would win in a landslide barring any miraculous covid vaccine and economic rally. I’ll take a young non-dinosaur, moderate (today’s standards) NORMAL person like Pete taking over day 1 while they stuff Biden in a closet somewhere out of sight.

kamala Harris is just another hypocrite politician. I don’t know much about Atlanta Mayor other than.. I read they’re having some issues over there.

Pretty sure he got pushed into that decision and regrets it now.