Would you vote for Yeezy?

WOSdrummer99

Would you vote for Yeezy?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Yeezy? (Anonymous poll)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would he be better than....

• Trump? Yes
    • Trump? No
    • Biden? Yes
    • Biden? No
  3. 3. Is this another plot to steal votes away from the other two candidates?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 05:59 AM

LATEST US ELECTION BETTING ODDS

While Joe Biden and Donald Trump are still the US Presidential Election favorites, Kanye West has immediately become tied for third on the odds board with 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and current Vice President Mike Pence.

CandidateOdds to win 2020 US Election

Joe Biden-138

Donald Trump+130

Kanye West+5,000

Hillary Clinton+5,000

Mike Pence+5,000

Nikki Haley+6,600

Michelle Obama+10,000

Andrew Cuomo+15,000

Bernie Sanders+15,000

Elizabeth Warren+15,000

I kinda think that the presidency is headed towards being more of a figurehead than a chief executive. 

The days of an old General becoming the president are gone. There will be no more Eisenhowers, Grants, or Washingtons for that matter. Bill Clinton was the first president who’d never served in the military, and nobody elected since has, either.... unless you’re counting GWB’s stint down at the armory. 
Our last two presidents weren’t even experienced at all as executives in any level of government.  There weren’t any governors or former governors with their name in the hat this time. Obama was a first time senator and Trump had never served anywhere. It’s just a popularity contest at this point. We should switch over to voting by phone American Idol-style and just select The Rock to the the next President. I think that’s where we’re headed anyways. 

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I kinda think that the presidency is headed towards being more of a figurehead than a chief executive. 

The days of an old General becoming the president are gone. There will be no more Eisenhowers, Grants, or Washingtons for that matter. Bill Clinton was the first president who’d never served in the military, and nobody elected since has, either.... unless you’re counting GWB’s stint down at the armory. 
Our last two presidents weren’t even experienced at all as executives in any level of government.  There weren’t any governors or former governors with their name in the hat this time. Obama was a first time senator and Trump had never served anywhere. It’s just a popularity contest at this point. We should switch over to voting by phone American Idol-style and just select The Rock to the the next President. I think that’s where we’re headed anyways. 

Elections are literally popularity contests, and have always been so. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wow we just agreed... Cardinalbacker is a undercover lib paid off by soros ... 😂 jk

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I would first need to know if Kanye actually took his own SATs.  

West's mother, Dr. Donda C. (Williams) West, was a professor of English at Clark Atlanta University, and the Chair of the English Department at Chicago State University.

So maybe he is smarter than he acts.

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

West's mother, Dr. Donda C. (Williams) West, was a professor of English at Clark Atlanta University, and the Chair of the English Department at Chicago State University.

He is really throwing shade at someone else.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Wow we just agreed... Cardinalbacker is a undercover lib paid off by soros ... 😂 jk

Congrats gentlemen/ladies (idk?). I've seen a few small agreements lately. I could consider this progress. What we need to focus on is what we can agree on. There are certain topics that bring people together and not continually separate and divide. We have more things in common than most realize.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Agree, we’re becoming a country of low information voters that couldn’t name a single SCJ and many couldn’t tell you who the VP is but they would know the latest winners of the bachelorette and the voice.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I saw that.  He apparently attended Chi St for a time too.  I had the same thought.  I will give him credit for taking his own SATs.  It’s not like he went to Penn or anything...

23 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I saw that.  He apparently attended Chi St for a time too.  I had the same thought.  I will give him credit for taking his own SATs.  It’s not like he went to Penn or anything...

Not quite the background that some would assume for a rap celeb.

Tu Pac was well read.  J Cole graduated magna cum laude from St Johns.  Instead of waiting to get a deg., many saw a big wave &  jumped on it and surfed.   Dell left UT to start his computer business.   Same for Bill Gates.   Steve Jobs, etc.   Many of those types are multi millionaires or billionaires.  Instead of sitting at home trying to crawl from under student loans.

Education does work.

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If you listen to hip hop at all you’d know he’s actually kind of brilliant in an artistic kind of way. But he’s also kind of throwed off and unstable. Don’t think he’s a good fit for office 

3 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

If you listen to hip hop at all you’d know he’s actually kind of brilliant in an artistic kind of way. But he’s also kind of throwed off and unstable. Don’t think he’s a good fit for office 

I do, and I am a fan of his music. He's not just throwed, it's something that he needs meds for.

9 hours ago, Setx fan said:

I’ll be danged.... we agree on something! 

I think he’s a schizo, honestly. A rebel. It makes me laugh because the most rebellious thing you can do is an artist is to wear a MAGA hat, lol. 

It’s a mixed up world... we went to a concert a while back and the guy and his band were all long-haired, long beards, covered in tattoos and playing the most daring music... stuff so far out there that they won’t play it on the radio. It was just authentic country music kinda like Waylon and Willie used to play. These guys are modern day outlaws, lol.