WOS Dylan Spencer to Katy Taylor?

aTmfan06

2 minutes ago, LC-M said:

You wanted to know about that Orange County recruiting lol

Hey im not responsible for any new mailboxes going up between here and the western suburbs of Htown 😂

Imma build a 30ft wall around Port Arthur Memorial, only Golden Triangle residents get in except @BMTSoulja1 he's a spy. 

2 hours ago, 2wedge said:

Anyone know the rational? If I was transferring to Katy, Taylor wouldn't be the program I would choose.

I mean obviously Katy High is the destination of choice. But Taylor isn’t terrible. They have put out some good recruits over the past few years. But yeah not my first choice lol

11 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hey im not responsible for any new mailboxes going up between here and the western suburbs of Htown 😂

Imma build a 30ft wall around Port Arthur Memorial, only Golden Triangle residents get in except @BMTSoulja1 he's a spy. 

Where do we contribute to this wall?

Sincerely,

Old White Republicans

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

I mean obviously Katy High is the destination of choice. But Taylor isn’t terrible. They have put out some good recruits over the past few years. But yeah not my first choice lol

Almost seems like he/his parents were afraid he would be swallowed up by the talent at Katy high and wouldn't be as visible. This is all assuming he is moving for athletic purposes and I do not claim to know the reason he is leaving WOS.