DonTheCon2k20

Putin Pays Money For Murdered Americans - Trump Remains Besties With Him?!

And yet you had no problem with Obama passing a message to Vlad that well talk later not knowing hes on a hot mike.

As far as Trump being buds, you need to look at some of the policies thatTrump has had that affected Putin, hardly call them buds, but I know you wont, youll remain ignorant.

As far as the storyyouposted, why not find out what actually happened before asking for responses about something none of usknow about, even you.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

In other words, you dont care about your fellow Americans at all.

@tvc184@bullets13@PAMFAM10@UT alum@WOSdrummer99@Mr. Buddy Garrity@thetragichippy

Quite a group you have assembled.

Now I can't speak for all of us, but I care about all life. Not just those who align with my beliefs. More so that all life matters.

32 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Quite a group you have assembled.

Now I can't speak for all of us, but I care about all life. Not just those who align with my beliefs. More so that all life matters.

Has ConTheCon ever said stated that "all lives matter?" I doubt none of those mentioned ever said it either! Well, except you!

On 6/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, DonTheCon2k20 said:

In other words, you dont care about your fellow Americans at all.

@tvc184@bullets13@PAMFAM10@UT alum@WOSdrummer99@Mr. Buddy Garrity@thetragichippy

I have seen nothing that verifies this... which is a majority of Trump accusations.

But you loveto post topics but dont comment. So lets hear your solution if true.

Declare waron Russia? Will Pelosi push for that war? Lets see what the Dems have as a solution instead of just posting rhetorical questions.

6 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

So this means... that Russia did pay bounties for heads of U.S. soldiers.

Yikes. So much for supporting the troops. Traitor.

Not the point you made when you started the thread. Its okay, the NYT has been duping folks for years, youre just one of the latest.

29 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not the point you made when you started the thread. Its okay, the NYT has been duping folks for years, youre just one of the latest.

So youre just gonna ignore russia paying for bounties on U.S. soldiers heads, while your president slobbers all over Putin at every chance possible

yikes lumraider.. I thought you were one of the more reasonable people here

58 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

So youre just gonna ignore russia paying for bounties on U.S. soldiers heads, while your president slobbers all over Putin at every chance possible

yikes lumraider.. I thought you were one of the more reasonable people here

Im not ignoring anything, Ill wait to see what the real story is.

The NYT has put more importance on getting Trump than allowing an investigation to uncover what was really going on. They couldnt wait so they reported this before having all the information and of course, they add that Trump knew all about it.

They have lied so many times about Trump and Russia that onlythe low information voters such as yourself are willing to believe them.

Using the Lincoln Project...lol.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-says-no-corroborating-evidence-to-stand-up-nyt-report-on-russian-bounties

From the article:

The Defense Department said late Monday that there is no corroborating evidence to support the explosive New York Times report last week that said the Russian militaryoffered bountiesto Taliban-linked militants to killU.S. troops in Afghanistan.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-says-no-corroborating-evidence-to-stand-up-nyt-report-on-russian-bounties

From the article:

The Defense Department said late Monday that there is no corroborating evidence to support the explosive New York Times report last week that said the Russian militaryoffered bountiesto Taliban-linked militants to killU.S. troops in Afghanistan.

Nice try Donnie boy!! Troll