Boys High School Basketball Transfer Portal

10 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I don't think no-look is a Silsbee person, if I'm not mistaken but....

Silsbee only has two kids returning next year who saw significant playing time last season. 

What they do have coming is an exceptional freshman class, many of which will go straight to varsity. Also, last years freshman class (about 5 were on varsity) should be much improved. We'll have at least one 6'6, 220 pound big kid that is hopefully ready to make some noise. Also had a very good freshman PG last year that should be ever better.

Keeping my fingers cross that their is a basketball season.

1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

I don't think no-look is a Silsbee person, if I'm not mistaken but....

Silsbee only has two kids returning next year who saw significant playing time last season. 

What they do have coming is an exceptional freshman class, many of which will go straight to varsity. Also, last years freshman class (about 5 were on varsity) should be much improved. We'll have at least one 6'6, 220 pound big kid that is hopefully ready to make some noise. Also had a very good freshman PG last year that should be ever better.

Silsbee has more than two players returning that saw significant time. Gilder (Jr.) and Williams (fresh) were starters last year. Those two along with Baltrip (Jr.) Harper (fresh) Haynes (soph.) saw significant playing time last year. Also Partain (soph) and Jones (fresh.) will be significant contributors this coming season.

In total Silsbee returns 2 starters and 9 others who suited out for varsity for regional tourney.

Silsbee had 5 seniors last year (Cartwright, Bush, Edwards, Hunt and Martin) Cartwright only played about a third of the season and no playoff games. Silsbee loses 52 points a game in the loss of Bush and Martin.

50 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Starting to really doubt a basketball season with they way things are currently going.

I believe the Fort Bend schools are gonna doing things online at the start of the year.

Fort Bend ISD will start the school year with online classes, no extracurricular activities that includes athletics at the beginning of the school year.