Boys High School Basketball Transfer Portal

Arterio Morris PG Kimball HS, class of 2022 is transferring to Prolific Prep in California (DFW Area Player)

Keyonte George G, class of 2022 is transferring to The iSchool of Lewisville TCSAAL (DFW Area Player)

Lee Dort C, class of 2022 is transferring to Greenhill HS, Southwest Preparatory Conference (SPC)(DFW Area Player)

Bryce Griggs, class of 2022 is transferring from Fort Bend Hightower to San Ysidro in San Diego (Fort Bend County Player)

22 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Arterio Morris PG Kimball HS, class of 2022 is transferring to Prolific Prep in California (DFW Area Player)

Keyonte George G, class of 2022 is transferring to The iSchool of Lewisville TCSAAL (DFW Area Player)

Lee Dort C, class of 2022 is transferring to Greenhill HS, Southwest Preparatory Conference (SPC)(DFW Area Player)

Bryce Griggs, class of 2022 is transferring from Fort Bend Hightower to San Ysidro in San Diego (Fort Bend County Player)

I hate Griggs left. .. kills his chance of being mentioned as one of the greats to come out of the GHA. 

I have had several chances to see him play around town, but I never cashed in on those opportunities.  I was at a show case at the beginning of last season.  His game was the last of the night.  I was sore from sitting on the bleachers, so I left.  I could kick myself now.

18 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Any transfer to Yates?? Im sure there will be 8 or 9. 

I have not seen anything on social media regarding any transfers. Yates is scheduled to play in the Iolani Classic in Hawaii in Dec 2020 and other National Tournaments (If there is a season). Yates won The Iolani Classic 2010 and The National Championship that year With No Transfers  (The Good Old Days).   

On 7/1/2020 at 5:02 PM, SportsJunkie32 said:

I have not seen anything on social media regarding any transfers. Yates is scheduled to play in the Iolani Classic in Hawaii in Dec 2020 and other National Tournaments (If there is a season). Yates won The Iolani Classic 2010 and The National Championship that year With No Transfers  (The Good Old Days).   

Correction, The Iolani Classic in Hawaii for 2020 has been cancelled for the health and safety of students - athletes, coaches and fans due to the uncertainty of the COVID - 19 situation.

I don't think no-look is a Silsbee person, if I'm not mistaken but....

Silsbee only has two kids returning next year who saw significant playing time last season. 

What they do have coming is an exceptional freshman class, many of which will go straight to varsity. Also, last years freshman class (about 5 were on varsity) should be much improved. We'll have at least one 6'6, 220 pound big kid that is hopefully ready to make some noise. Also had a very good freshman PG last year that should be ever better.

6 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I don't think no-look is a Silsbee person, if I'm not mistaken but....

Silsbee only has two kids returning next year who saw significant playing time last season. 

What they do have coming is an exceptional freshman class, many of which will go straight to varsity. Also, last years freshman class (about 5 were on varsity) should be much improved. We'll have at least one 6'6, 220 pound big kid that is hopefully ready to make some noise. Also had a very good freshman PG last year that should be ever better.

Sounds like Silsbee is ready to make another extended run for a title.  Keep an eye on your players, Summer Creek is building a team.