BLM Quickly Realizes The Virginia Law Enforcement Don't Play!

Reagan

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

These thugs don’t care who is inside the buildings they burn. Could be kids. Let them try and burn my house and see where they end up.

I agree only with preservation of life. They seemed to be deterred easily by non lethal alternatives. I know your locked and loaded. Sit BooBoo sit, gooddog.

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I agree only with preservation of life. They seemed to be deterred easily by non lethal alternatives. I know your locked and loaded. Sit BooBoo sit, gooddog.

That’s uboo. They have no consideration for human life with their arsons

12 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Lol. I know fire can kill, but I haven't heard of anyone dying inside the Wendy's. Do you feel property is as valuable as human life?

those people are not human they are out of control ANIMALS.

there has been many deaths of innocent people during these riots

the question is do they think that property is more important than their life.

16 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Lol. I know fire can kill, but I haven't heard of anyone dying inside the Wendy's. Do you feel property is as valuable as human life?

You can’t simply say we’re talking about a piece of property.  These punk thugs are destroying businesses that have been the livelihood in many cases for generations in families.  What kind of toll is it taking on them?  I have no problem with the police using whatever force is necessary to stop this madness.

20 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yep, just a Wendy’s this time. They are now entering Beverly Hills chanting “eat the rich” and got arrested. Can’t let liberal Hollywood, who backs these thugs, have their neighborhood invaded. What a crock. So are you are ok with arson as long as no one is hurt? This will not be stopped with rubber bullets.

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yep, just a Wendy’s this time. They are now entering Beverly Hills chanting “eat the rich” and got arrested. Can’t let liberal Hollywood, who backs these thugs, have their neighborhood invaded. What a crock. So are you are ok with arson as long as no one is hurt? This will not be stopped with rubber bullets.

Nope, arson is a crime punishable by... less than death? People will have to answer for their actions.

The ignorance of the protestors is unprecedented. Not much difference between Beverly Hills and Bel Air. Haven't they seen Fresh Prince?

9 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Nope, arson is a crime punishable by... less than death? People will have to answer for their actions.

The ignorance of the protestors is unprecedented. Not much difference between Beverly Hills and Bel Air. Haven't they seen Fresh Prince?

I agree. The problem is that this is going unpunished.....except in liberal Hollywood. Funny how that works.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

They don’t preserve life when it comes to murdering innocent babies.

to me these people do no good for society. They are a cancer that needs to be cut off.

27 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

They don’t preserve life when it comes to murdering innocent babies.

to me these people do no good for society. They are a cancer that needs to be cut off.

Romans 12:17-18 Recompense to no man evil for evil.

Maybe you've heard this one. "Two wrongs don't make a right."

And your comment is exactly the type of violent language and rhetoric that should be refrained from.

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Romans 12:17-18 Recompense to no man evil for evil.

Maybe you've heard this one. "Two wrongs don't make a right."

And your comment is exactly the type of violent language and rhetoric that should be refrained from.

An "eye for an eye!"  Just saying!  Destruction in the Bible for evil things is not uncommon!

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'm not suprised by the hypocrisy by these rich elitist either.

Lots of Hollywood people (I refuse to call them stars) donated lots of money to bail these suckers out when they were looting and destroying other towns and lots of them support defunding the police departments. Their neighborhoods get invaded and what is the first thing they do?......... CALL THE POLICE! 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

An "eye for an eye!"  Just saying!  Destruction in the Bible for evil things is not uncommon!

If we are being fair, Jesus knew that some had misinterpreted the rule of “an eye for an eye.” He corrected them when he said: “You heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him.”—

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

If we are being fair, Jesus knew that some had misinterpreted the rule of “an eye for an eye.” He corrected them when he said: “You heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him.”—

Also to be fair, Jesus made a whip of cords and ran the money changers out of the temple.  There is a time for riotous anger and an appropriate response.

John 2:13-16

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I'm sure Sodom and Gomorrah would have a totally different story to tell.