Orange Community Christian School

txprepfan

Carl, I was told of this by bobcatfan4life last week, but didn't act on it until today.  I call CCS trying to get to someone with knowledge of the goings on but was not successful.  I will try with their head coach last year and see what I can get from him.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Carl, I was told of this by bobcatfan4life last week, but didn't act on it until today.  I call CCS trying to get to someone with knowledge of the goings on but was not successful.  I will try with their head coach last year and see what I can get from him.

Thanks Todd. I just saw a post from their coach on another site that they were looking for games. E-mail listed is [email protected] if that helps.

19 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I really thought CCS was not having a high school. I’m kinda confused by this. 

You were correct about that.  Earlier in the year, CCS had determined that they were closing the 9-12 grades.  After you had posted that earlier I had confirmed that with Bryan Rawlins, who was the CCS football coach last year.  And I had seen on another site that Chester, who was slated to be CCS' Week 1 opponent, was looking for an alternate game because the school they were going to play was "closing its high school."

I, too, had worked as if that was the case until about a week ago when bobcatfan4life told me that he heard that they had reversed that decision, were continuing their 9-12 instruction and that they planned to play 6man football this season. That was confirmed by the posts that txprepfan pointed me to on another site.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

You were correct about that.  Earlier in the year, CCS had determined that they were closing the 9-12 grades.  After you had posted that earlier I had confirmed that with Bryan Rawlins, who was the CCS football coach last year.  And I had seen on another site that Chester, who was slated to be CCS' Week 1 opponent, was looking for an alternate game because the school they were going to play was "closing its high school."

I, too, had worked as if that was the case until about a week ago when bobcatfan4life told me that he heard that they had reversed that decision, were continuing their 9-12 instruction and that they planned to play 6man football this season. That was confirmed by the posts that txprepfan pointed me to on another site.

Wow. I know we got atleast 5 that transferred over to LCM  This past year. I wonder if they are gonna head back