57 members have voted

1. 1. Whatcha think?

• I'm not worried, we will play a full season
    • We will have a season but there will be some hiccups
    • Not sure yet, still 50/50
    • We will try to have a season but it will ultimately not work
    • There is no hope, go ahead and cancel the season now

16 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I did tell the truth I never said all 215 schools had positive test I said they shutdown because of covid which is the truth. The nfl has advised individual workouts and I don't know of any colleges that are working out. But the south Carolina governor is on the verge of canceling college and high school football in his state if the numbers keep raising but I think he she considered spring football before doing that. Folks I'm 99.9 percent sure as are some of you out it's not going to be a full season for any level if the wanna play in the fall. 5 to 7 games not counting the playoffs will be the max. Now I speaking on high school football I don't know about the other 2 levels but pretty sure they wont have a full schedule Ethier. I feel bad for the players and parents of those players. But now it's about not getting sued and making fans sign waivers because it going be some blaming the schools nfl etc if they get sick or the kids get sick all of that is coming in to play now since the numbers keep raising. So the high school sports association nfl and the NCAA are going to take their time and cover there butts. If a person can sue their on moma for slamming their  hand in her door and win people will fine ways to get money out of this.

It’s also my understanding that the sky is falling...

1 hour ago, LTFALCON said:

Wife and i were actually discussing lawsuits taking place if HS football were to take place. There is ALWAYS a loop hole and someone will find a way to make $$  if Lil Joey catches this virus. So sick and tired of the NEW NORM! Masks, clean this, dont touch your face, dont flush the toilets in public cuz the spray can get on you, sanitize your hands, dont cough, sneeze or fart cuz you might infect someone. One day masks are good, one day they aint. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH top of my lungs!

I here you, and over in Louisiana a player was just hospitalized for covid, prayers out to the young man for a speedy recovery. So the mayor's in different cities of are pushing for governor Abbott to force another lockdown, where would that leave us?

Just now, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I here you, and over in Louisiana a player was just hospitalized for covid, prayers out to the young man for a speedy recovery. So the mayor's in different cities of are pushing for governor Abbott to force another lockdown, where would that leave us?

Can texas survive another lockdown?

38 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Prayers for that young man and those surrounding him! 

2 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Which mayors @ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING?

Which mayors are pushing for Abbott to force another lock down?

1 minute ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Not a mayor,  but Harris County Judge Lina Hildago.

She is the best example of why you should NOT vote a straight party ballot. 

Exactly my point. I think @ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING gets a little handy with reality vs. emotion. Several mayors have asked for a mask mandate, but not a “forced lockdown” like he’s preaching. Needs to change his name to EMOTIONAL REACTION IS EVERYTHING. Lol.