Is this true? End of an Era at WO-S

16 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I was that administrator and here is why.ย  After our conversation, I reached out to several of my journalism friends in Orange, including Gary Stelly at KOGT, who assured me that, at that time, they had received no directive from the WO-C CISD to avoid calling the Mustang defense the Chain Gang.ย  Thus, this would have been pursuing a topic in open forum about an action that the school district that had not taken.

I have much respect for you and your work here. But now I'm thinking I should have started the discussion. Maybe we could have had an impact on the unfortunate course events. No point in crying over spilt milk.

Still wondering who came up with the new name?

35 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This may end up like nascar. Where something was banned, but then it all around the game. Plenty of private propertyย on newton st. I bet there will be a sign somewhere.

Great idea thanks...I live close enoughย 

31 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I have much respect for you and your work here. But now I'm thinking I should have started the discussion. Maybe we could have had an impact on the unfortunate course events. No point in crying over spilt milk.

I heard who provided the name but not sure if itโ€™s true...Iโ€™m more curious who started this political crap at home!

8 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

I heard who provided the name but not sure if itโ€™s true...Iโ€™m more curious who started this political crap at home!

I'm not on fakebook, but I've been told that this has been a sour subject on there for years. I'm sure it will come out soon. Let's hope that there isn't more fallout over this.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am curious about something.

Will I be fined if I make the mistake of calling them Chain Gang in my broadcast?

Certainly not. Itโ€™s a school district attempting to do some sort of good. Whatever that means. I would think, though, if you have to get permission from the school to broadcast their game, and you continually and purposefully do it, they may not allow you to be the broadcaster of the game anymore.ย 

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am curious about something.

Will I be fined if I make the mistake of calling them Chain Gang in my broadcast?

I encourage everyone to keep calling it the Chain Gang!ย  This touchy-feely has gone a bit too far.ย ย  i wonder what Dan Hooks thinks about this?

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I read an article that had Coach Thompson coming up with the name. Apparently wanted to pair with the offense name that's called Silver O. I didn't even know the offense had a name behind it.ย 

ย 

This is the hidden content, please

ย 

ย 

24 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I encourage everyone to keep calling it the Chain Gang!ย  This touchy-feely has gone a bit too far.ย ย  i wonder what Dan Hooks thinks about this?

He probably thinks.....and I imagine that Cornel Thompson thinks the same......that they don't give a rat's rear end of what their defense is called. As long as they work, they hit and they pursue.

As far as your suggestion, no, no and no.

I am going to treat the WO-C CISD changing the name of the Mustang defense the same as I did when Beaumont ISD named their football stadium the Carroll A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center and when they changed it Beaumont ISD Memorial Stadium. I will abide by the actions of a duly selected board of trustees' decision even though I may not agree with it.ย  I have seen enough opinions of folks I grew up with and have respect for who have a beef with the name.ย  While I disagree that they should, the angst is widespread enough as to indicate that it is not just the view of a loud few.

So, in official written content, I will not refer to the Mustang defense as "The Chain Gang" choosing probably just to refer to the Mustang defense as simply that, the Mustang defense.

For as Shakespeare once wrote;

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet..."

And that which we call a Mustang defense by any other name is just as nasty.

As a ย proud memberย of BLM, I applaud the end of this racist moniker.ย  I also feel like those championship banners also harken back to a time when racism was rampant throughout southeast Texas, and they should be removed as well.ย 

ALSO, the Mustang is the name of a type of horse ridden by indigenous people (Indians/Native Americans) prior to the racist white people stole their land and banished them to eternal poverty on reservations.ย  This also is blatant dog-whistle racism.ย We, BLM, also strongly object to the use of this mascot as it is both offensive to our Indigenous Brothers and horses in general.ย ย 

Finally, we object to the colors Silver and Blue.ย  These are the colors of the Dallas Cowboys, and an obvious tribute to these white men who massacred our Indigenous Brothers and even went as far as sexually mutilating male cattle.ย  This is offensive to our LGTBQ community.ย  As such, the colors must be removed as well.

ย 

ย 

ย 

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

As a ย proud memberย of BLM, I applaud the end of this racist moniker.ย  I also feel like those championship banners also harken back to a time when racism was rampant throughout southeast Texas, and they should be removed as well.ย 

ALSO, the Mustang is the name of a type of horse ridden by indigenous people (Indians/Native Americans) prior to the racist white people stole their land and banished them to eternal poverty on reservations.ย  This also is blatant dog-whistle racism.ย We, BLM, also strongly object to the use of this mascot as it is both offensive to our Indigenous Brothers and horses in general.ย ย 

Finally, we object to the colors Silver and Blue.ย  These are the colors of the Dallas Cowboys, and an obvious tribute to these white men who massacred our Indigenous Brothers and even went as far as sexually mutilating male cattle.ย  This is offensive to our LGTBQ community.ย  As such, the colors must be removed as well.

ย 

ย 

ย 

My words for this cannot be posted here. U heard?

Everything is under attack right now. Especially something with a negative history. People on both sides dont understand or accept that words and phrases can evolve.ย And in order for it to evolve, it should be used in a positive way. Like our chainย gang has. Only once do I remember someone using it to slur our team. Now that I've read all the post, I think it was even moreย meaningful, intimidating, and respected than we realized.

Bottom line... I'll continue to support the kids and the program at all costs. No matter what they want to be called.

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

I guess itโ€™s only fair that the manufactured and selective outrage be shared by all for all. I mean we wouldnโ€™t want to be hypocrites would we. Maybe we should all become monks and live in a monastery. Good Grief!

38 minutes ago, Realville said:

I guess itโ€™s only fair that the manufactured and selective outrage be shared by all for all. I mean we wouldnโ€™t want to be hypocrites would we. Maybe we should all become monks and live in a monastery. Good Grief!

I'm just waiting on the SJW's to go after the PN-G mascot again because it's racially insensitiveย 

I just wish it would all end. The fact that Port Neches kids dress up like Indians and go to war at the reservation. Not a big deal for me. The fact that the Evadale Rebels are right up the road. Not a big deal for me. The fact that the Chain Gang wants to be called Blue Link. Still not a big deal. What IS a big deal to me is that there are no more choices. Itโ€™s โ€œbe PCโ€ or you'reย a satan worshipping godless person who hates his own children. I wonโ€™t be judged like that. Letโ€™s get a grip and keep living our lives. Iโ€™m so excited for the kids who get to play ball. I wish I still could. Iโ€™m not gonna detract or distract if possible as relates to a bunch of kids who wanna be athletes. All this crap is a bunch of BS, I agree. But starting today, Iโ€™m going to focus on the positive side. I hope we all do.ย 

36 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I just wish it would all end. The fact that Port Neches kids dress up like Indians and go to war at the reservation. Not a big deal for me. The fact that the Evadale Rebels are right up the road. Not a big deal for me. The fact that the Chain Gang wants to be called Blue Link. Still not a big deal. What IS a big deal to me is that there are no more choices. Itโ€™s โ€œbe PCโ€ or you'reย a satan worshipping godless person who hates his own children. I wonโ€™t be judged like that. Letโ€™s get a grip and keep living our lives. Iโ€™m so excited for the kids who get to play ball. I wish I still could. Iโ€™m not gonna detract or distract if possible as relates to a bunch of kids who wanna be athletes. All this crap is a bunch of BS, I agree. But starting today, Iโ€™m going to focus on the positive side. I hope we all do.ย 

Look at there we agree on something...Iโ€™m with you,itโ€™s pretty ridiculous!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Heena
    Newest Member
    Heena
    • Great decision by BISD Congrats Coach Thomas!!!!
    • High Profile Call girls in Dubai 0507757241 Dubai Call girls #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
    • Call girls Service in Dubai 0544017141 Dubai Call girls Serviceย  #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
    • Russian Call girls in Dubai +971544341537 Dubai Call girlsย  #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
    • Call girl Agency in Dubai +971581676300 Dubai Call girlsย  #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
  • Topics