Jefferson County to Require Mask

Hagar

5 hours ago, Chester86 said:

My tiny salary won’t make a dent, but I’ll choose to shop elsewhere.  We can shop in Jasper County for the time being.  I look at it as a knee-jerk, lemming, follow the leader order; “well if Harris County does we must follow suit.”  No thanks.

Dora the Explorer county judge in Harris County is an idiot.  She is a product of straight party voting.  Glad that is gone.  Harris County deserves what they got with her.

18 hours ago, Hagar said:

Dumb part, a person entering a business without a mask will not be fined, only the business.  So the County makes the rule, but expects businesses to Police it.  Gotcha.

This is the hidden content, please

My question through all of this is:  Whenever they make this sort of ruling -- will there be "mask police" going around enforcing this?  Hitler would be proud.  Do as I say or else because the mask police will be watching!

3 hours ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

When you say Harris county deserves what they got with her - do you mean the coronavirus cases, hospitalizations and deaths? Just want to clarify 

if so, YIKES. Very un Christian like

No,  I’m talking about someone running the county and being way over her head.  Try again!!

3 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

Because you typed this -

“Harris County deserves what they got with her.”

I didn’t want to assume, that’s why I asked for clarification . 

I also said hers was a product of straight party voting.  You should have been able to conclude what was meant.  Troll on

So Mr Troll’s response is, “oh the irony”.   I mean no offense, it’s about all one who sides with anarchist can say.   Destroying and defacing works of art.  Looting, physically attacking people, destruction of private property.   Just wonder if he’ll join in the book burning?   Yes, the Left hates America.  

21 hours ago, Chester86 said:

My tiny salary won’t make a dent, but I’ll choose to shop elsewhere.  We can shop in Jasper County for the time being.  I look at it as a knee-jerk, lemming, follow the leader order; “well if Harris County does we must follow suit.”  No thanks.

they have set these business up for failure.

if you don't make your customers wear a mask they will fine you.

if a customer tells you he has a health problem and can't/will not wear a mask and you deny him service based on their health issue.  you have set yourself up for a very big law suit.

stores are in a no win situation.  people are going to other counties to shop so they are also losing revenue during this time

these judges are brain surgeons..............