Father's Day

NetCat

Happy Fathers Day to all of you.   If you’re New at it, here’s a little advise I wish now I’d listen too.   Don’t overdo anything that takes you away from your family when your kids are growing up.   Play golf, but not to much.  Go fishing, but not to much.   Moderation.

Raising your kids is the most important job you’ll ever do.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Probably just need to have that particular post taken down. Kind of a bullship thing to post. Someone please take it down. 

so you don't know what something means but you want it taken done..... you are starting to act like all those rioters. 

4 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

so you don't know what something means but you want it taken done..... you are starting to act like all those rioters. 

No disrespect, but it was offensive and inappropriate. I truly hope your farthers day was rewarding.

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Happy Fathers Day to all of you.   If you’re New at it, here’s a little advise I wish now I’d listen too.   Don’t overdo anything that takes you away from your family when your kids are growing up.   Play golf, but not to much.  Go fishing, but not to much.   Moderation.

+100

Moderation is the key to most things in life I've found over the years.

Great post

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Absolutely right!

33 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Being a person in law, sometimes you have to go on a hunch. I’m sorry you got mad. 

not mad.  just think it is funny how people look for things to get offended about when they don't even know what something means.

maybe i should say fathers day OFFENDS me. how DARE you make a post about fathers day and hurt my feelings.

this post should be taken down NOW. 

2 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

not mad.  just think it is funny how people look for things to get offended about when they don't even know what something means.

maybe i should say fathers day OFFENDS me. how DARE you make a post about fathers day and hurt my feelings.

You’re silly. You’re silly and mad. I’m sorry you’re still mad...

3 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

And the fact that you STILL have not said what  it means speaks volumes as to your intentions. Silly mad boy.