What will ever be enough?

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

After every historical statue and artifact is destroyed, and every single item like Eskimo Pies and Aunt Jemima pancake syrup is remamed, what THEN will BLM and other black supremicists groups want to do? Burn down every white owned buisness in the USA? Lynch every white person? Where does it end?     

8 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

After every historical statue and artifact is destroyed, and every single item like Eskimo Pies and Aunt Jemima pancake syrup is remamed, what THEN will BLM and other black supremicists groups want to do? Burn down every white owned buisness in the USA? Lynch every white person? Where does it end?     

As far as economics And I guess you could say govt is concerned “ don’t bite the hand that feeds ya”

9 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

There will never be enough. blm and antifa do not want equality. They already have equality. They want as much as the DEMONcrats will give. 

The fact is, there is no end.   Leftist Loons run rampant through the Dem controlled cities destroying with impunity.  They’re like spoiled children that’s never been corrected, or taught manners or discipline.   Sadly, our country no longer has the stomach to do what’s necessary to stop it, and the Dem Mayors mimic the Roman Nero.  Perhaps the craziest thing, in this den of insanity, is the liberals that flee, then continue to vote Democrat in their new location, to stupid (is there a stronger word?) to realize what they’re doing.   What in the cornbread hail is somebody putting in our drinking water?  🤬🤬🤬

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

The fact is, there is no end.   Leftist Loons run rampant through the Dem controlled cities destroying with impunity.  They’re like spoiled children that’s never been corrected, or taught manners or discipline.   Sadly, our country no longer has the stomach to do what’s necessary to stop it, and the Dem Mayors mimic the Roman Nero.  Perhaps the craziest thing, in this den of insanity, is the liberals that flee, then continue to vote Democrat in their new location, to stupid (is there a stronger word?) to realize what they’re doing.   What in the cornbread hail is somebody putting in our drinking water?  🤬🤬🤬

I think that has a lot to do with it. 

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m guessing here. Three generations of unspanked kids and liberal mindsets in the classroom have produced what we are seeing today.  If left unsupervised, which way do people tend to lean? Everything to a child is “yes”, you have to teach them “no”. Like you said, they have not been taught respect for their elders ( I might receive a slight slap across the mouth for not saying yes sir and yes ma’am when I was younger) or anything else for that matter. When one has no respect, one has no conscience. Without conscience and knowing there is a price to pay for your transgressions, you end up with total chaos and mayhem.

20 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Time to start tearing down mlk and obama statues?  Rename every street in America named mlk?   What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!

23 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

After every historical statue and artifact is destroyed, and every single item like Eskimo Pies and Aunt Jemima pancake syrup is remamed, what THEN will BLM and other black supremicists groups want to do? Burn down every white owned buisness in the USA? Lynch every white person? Where does it end

5 hours ago, baddog said:

I’m guessing here. Three generations of unspanked kids and liberal mindsets in the classroom have produced what we are seeing today.  If left unsupervised, which way do people tend to lean? Everything to a child is “yes”, you have to teach them “no”. Like you said, they have not been taught respect for their elders ( I might receive a slight slap across the mouth for not saying yes sir and yes ma’am when I was younger) or anything else for that matter. When one has no respect, one has no conscience. Without conscience and knowing there is a price to pay for your transgressions, you end up with total chaos and mayhem.

Eloquently stated and so very true!!!

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Happy fathers day to all the dedicated dads out there. I learned many lessons from my dad. First and foremost, treat others how you would like to be treated. This would go a long way towards bringing people together today.

Well said WOS99.   Well said.   And a Happy Fathers Day to you, and all my fellow scoundrels on here.  😂😄😂