KBMT 12- Dejonique Garrison

PhatMack19

56 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The bulk off all slaves were brought or kidnapped by European nations. With Portugal being ring leader. Yes almost everyone had there hand in it. Slaves brought to the US were stripped from there cultural language name etc. etc. when did the truth become hate speech.

So why aren’t blacks rioting and looting Portugal? Surely their lives mattered. Don’t you hate the Portuguese? How dare you attack white people when Portuguese are the true culprits. What gives? Where is the outrage and pride? It comes down to what you think you can gain politically or monetarily from it and that the white man is willing to admit fault and you can capitalize on it. We are better people than Portuguese, or at least that is what you are saying. Prove me wrong.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes and by just being black on this site . I’ve had to constantly remind people that blacks or not monolithic. And that I am not a spokesman for blacks. It’s a thread on here folks posting blacks folks committing assault. And the narrative is blacks or ok with it . So yeah I deal with that crap everyday.

But y’all are okay with it. When over 7400 black people were murdered in 2018, and you riot over the 9 (nine) unarmed blacks killed by cops, then YES, you are okay with the other 7400+ that you didn’t get upset over. 
 14000 total people were killed that year, and 7400+were black. Over 50 percent of murder victims in the US that year were black, despite the fact that blacks make up 13% of the total population. And you don’t care. None of you do. You’re mad at the cops. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hey PAMFAM10... Somebody posted this elsewhere and I thought of you.

“You do realize that slavery or not, even the poorest, most “oppressed” black person in America is better off than ANY black person living in Africa right now, right?”

This just shows your ignorance... Africa has 20 billionaires. All Africa is not undeveloped. Africa has malls suburbs a wealth class but I wouldn’t expect you to be knowledgeable on this. Every single African I’ve encountered in the US were better off financially than me... but continue spreading lies. But just for entertainment let’s say all that you said was truth. How do that change anything. Oh we kidnapped rape tortured treated you like cattle but. You better off today. (Is this what’s left)

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This just shows your ignorance... Africa has 20 billionaires. All Africa is not undeveloped. Africa has malls suburbs a wealth class but I wouldn’t expect you to be knowledgeable on this. Every single African I’ve encountered in the US were better off financially than me... but continue spreading lies. But just for entertainment let’s say all that you said was truth. How do that change anything. Oh we kidnapped rape tortured treated you like cattle but. You better off today. (Is this what’s left)

Learn something today.

This is the hidden content, please

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hey PAMFAM10... Somebody posted this elsewhere and I thought of you.

“You do realize that slavery or not, even the poorest, most “oppressed” black person in America is better off than ANY black person living in Africa right now, right?”

So people are kidnapped ,raped , taken from their family's and enslaved and are better off for it ? That is BS and it proves you don't have a clue what impact slavery has caused . We also don't know what Africa would look like today had slavery not occurred ,wait, we might have based on the African  americans that settled in Tulsa Oklahoma but, we know how that turned out. I read this crap but don't get involved in the political aspect  because at the end of the day no ones opinion matter, I will vote based on whom is better for me and my family. For the most part I really don't see as Pamfam stated how he or anyone can speak for all black people as well as the ones in Chicago or anywhere for that matter ,just as you can't speak for all white people. There are good and bad in both and all races ,my philosophy is you put yourself in the other persons position and see if you are ok with it, and  all life situations, and that pretty much determines your character.

2 minutes ago, rc2182 said:

So people are kidnapped ,raped , taken from their family's and enslaved and are better off for it ? That is BS and it proves you don't have a clue what impact slavery has caused . We also don't know what Africa would look like today had slavery not occurred ,wait, we might have based on the African  americans that settled in Tulsa Oklahoma but, we know how that turned out. I read this crap but don't get involved in the political aspect  because at the end of the day no ones opinion matter, I will vote based on whom is better for me and my family. For the most part I really don't see as Pamfam stated how he or anyone can speak for all black people as well as the ones in Chicago or anywhere for that matter ,just as you can't speak for all white people. There are good and bad in both and all races ,my philosophy is you put yourself in the other persons position and see if you are ok it, and  all life situations, and that pretty much determines your character.

Go back and learn something. 

“The massacre began over 

weekend after 19-year-old 
, a black 
, was accused of assaulting Sarah Page, the 17-year-old white 
 of the nearby Drexel Building. He was taken into custody. After the arrest, rumors spread through the city that Dick Rowland was to be lynched. Upon hearing reports that a mob of hundreds of white men had gathered around the jail where Dick Rowland was being kept, a group of 75 black men, some of whom were armed, arrived at the jail with the intention of helping to ensure Dick Rowland would not be lynched. The sheriff persuaded the group of black men to leave the jail, assuring them that he had the situation under control. As the group of black men was leaving the premises, complying with the sheriff's request, a member of the mob of white men attempted to disarm one of the black men. A shot was fired, and then according to the reports of the sheriff, "all hell broke loose". At the end of the firefight, 12 people were killed: 10 white and 2 black.
 As news of these deaths spread throughout the city, mob violence exploded.

As you can plainly read... the violence was started on a day in which 10 white people and 2 black people were killed. So this whole “it was a racist massacre” leaves out the part that should include “that black people instigated.”

Are you seeing any parallels in 2020? You know, riots, looting, vandalism, attacks on white people? 

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You should really do some thinking. 

20 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

ITT - (mostly) old white men telling black people to ‘get over it’

I, a non-black person, am not even surprised by this krowd.

I was young not too long ago. 

Sounds like you’re still a few years away from realizing that you don’t know anything.  That’s when you really start to learn.  You seem like a bright kid.  You’ll get there. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Go back and learn something. 

“The massacre began over 

weekend after 19-year-old 
, a black 
, was accused of assaulting Sarah Page, the 17-year-old white 
 of the nearby Drexel Building. He was taken into custody. After the arrest, rumors spread through the city that Dick Rowland was to be lynched. Upon hearing reports that a mob of hundreds of white men had gathered around the jail where Dick Rowland was being kept, a group of 75 black men, some of whom were armed, arrived at the jail with the intention of helping to ensure Dick Rowland would not be lynched. The sheriff persuaded the group of black men to leave the jail, assuring them that he had the situation under control. As the group of black men was leaving the premises, complying with the sheriff's request, a member of the mob of white men attempted to disarm one of the black men. A shot was fired, and then according to the reports of the sheriff, "all hell broke loose". At the end of the firefight, 12 people were killed: 10 white and 2 black.
 As news of these deaths spread throughout the city, mob violence exploded.

As you can plainly read... the violence was started on a day in which 10 white people and 2 black people were killed. So this whole “it was a racist massacre” leaves out the part that should include “that black people instigated.”

Are you seeing any parallels in 2020? You know, riots, looting, vandalism, attacks on white people? 

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You should really do some thinking. 

Only parallel I see is the end of the world near ,I do see loothing ,riots ,vandalism and attacks on people, period. The reading I try to stick with involves biblical scriptures . Lastly I don't start a fire by expression opinions that I don't know why or what that could lead to . IF you are not part of the solution ,you are part of the problem.

5 minutes ago, rc2182 said:

Only parallel I see is the end of the world near ,I do see loothing ,riots ,vandalism and attacks on people, period. The reading I try to stick with involves biblical scriptures . Lastly I don't start a fire by expression opinions that I don't know why or what that could lead to . IF you are not part of the solution ,you are part of the problem.

Unless there’s not a problem, so you create one just to be a part of the solution. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I was young not too long ago. 

Sounds like you’re still a few years away from realizing that you don’t know anything.  That’s when you really start to learn.  You seem like a bright kid.  You’ll get there. 

I take exception to your post...

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said: