KBMT 12- Dejonique Garrison

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m confused on what she said that was so horrible. I mean it’s an opinion piece. 

My big issue is there should be an opportunity to give a differing opinion. Plus, listen to it again from a more objective stance. Maybe you might begin to understand the concern with her hate speech if you allow yourself to step back. Maybe not. Idk. It’s worth a shot. I tried to watch it again just now to offer you a point by point breakdown of what I mean, but I had to stop. My blood pressure was getting too high. 

11 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Snowflakes.... Someone said something you don’t like. Which is not a crime and it’s a hate speech she should be fired the news channel should take a hit pull advertisements etc etc. You all do the same Snowflake crying y’all accuse the left of. 

The difference is that we're not looting target and beating up black bystanders. 

But you can't comprehend the subtle differences. 

12 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Snowflakes.... Someone said something you don’t like. Which is not a crime and it’s a hate speech she should be fired the news channel should take a hit pull advertisements etc etc. You all do the same Snowflake crying y’all accuse the left of. 

Change the situation from this lady to a closet KKK member that said racist things on this channel.  First, how would you feel?  Second, how quick would he/she be fired?

Guest ECBucFan
13 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Free speech for white conservatives ended 11 years ago. If racist speech is a crime for some, its a crime for all, including DG and KBMT. 

Guest ECBucFan

She rants about "Africans were stripped of their native laungage by their captors". What this pathetic racist idiot don't realize is that the slaves captors WERE BLACK AFRICANS WHO SOLD THEM. 

Why doesn't this racist idiot hate BLACKS IN AFRICA?    

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The difference is that we're not looting target and beating up black bystanders. 

But you can't comprehend the subtle differences. 

You’re just a sad individual and it shows . Like I’ve said Snowflakes crying because someone has a different opinion. I sure hope you don’t go shooting up a church or school (see I can be ignorant too it takes no skill.)

46 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Change the situation from this lady to a closet KKK member that said racist things on this channel.  First, how would you feel?  Second, how quick would he/she be fired?

What did she say that was racist. Nobody have yet to point to anything she said that was racist or hate speech.

28 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

She rants about "Africans were stripped of their native laungage by their captors". What this pathetic racist idiot don't realize is that the slaves captors WERE BLACK AFRICANS WHO SOLD THEM. 

Why doesn't this racist idiot hate BLACKS IN AFRICA?    

You should really read up on things before you spread it. Because that’s not close to the truth . You call her pathetic racist idiot. So what do that makes you.

To Dejonique: I’m not a slave trader and You are not a slave. Quit blaming me for crap I didn’t do. You are far from downtrodden. You never sat in the back of the bus. Be thankful to your ancestors who really did suffer, so you don’t have to. Instead of spreading Accusatory conversation that divides the races, do something that could promote unity and harmony. And get off my back! Cuz I can’t breathe listening to this bs!

Guest ECBucFan
42 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You should really read up on things before you spread it. Because that’s not close to the truth . You call her pathetic racist idiot. So what do that makes you.

You saying that blacks in Africa did not sell blacks in the slave trade back in the 1800's?

Why is she not ranting about that?  Their native language would have never been stripped if their black masters would not have SOLD THEM. 

Oh, I understand, that was OK, and she only hates white people. Racist to the core. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What did she say that was racist. Nobody have yet to point to anything she said that was racist or hate speech.

Apparently you didn't listen to her racist rant.  And if you did -- and still can say "what did she say that was racist" then apparently you agree with her rant!

2 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

You saying that blacks in Africa did not sell blacks in the slave trade back in the 1800's?

Why is she not ranting about that?  Their native language would have never been stripped if their black masters would not have SOLD THEM. 

Oh, I understand, that was OK, and she only hates white people. Racist to the core. 

The African slave trade was WORLD WIDE, yet the USA is the only guilty country. Must be due to lack of reparations in those other countries. 40 acres and a mule. That was a lot back then.

Guest ECBucFan
3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It make me a person able and willing to see and tell the truth. Thank you for asking. 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

Apparently you didn't listen to her racist rant.  And if you did -- and still can say "what did she say that was racist" then apparently you agree with her rant!

Nobody yet has still pointed out what she said that was racist or what made it hate speech.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Nobody yet has still pointed out what she said that was racist or what made it hate speech.

So you would have no problem if I lectured you about the rioting going on as of you were just as responsible as those that are rioting?  She’s talking to white Americans as if we all have the same mindset.

6 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

The bulk off all slaves were brought or kidnapped by European nations. With Portugal being ring leader. Yes almost everyone had there hand in it. Slaves brought to the US were stripped from there cultural language name etc. etc. when did the truth become hate speech.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you would have no problem if I lectured you about the rioting going on as of you were just as responsible as those that are rioting?  She’s talking to white Americans as if we all have the same mindset.

Yes and by just being black on this site . I’ve had to constantly remind people that blacks or not monolithic. And that I am not a spokesman for blacks. It’s a thread on here folks posting blacks folks committing assault. And the narrative is blacks or ok with it . So yeah I deal with that crap everyday.

13 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The bulk off all slaves were brought or kidnapped by European nations. With Portugal being ring leader. Yes almost everyone had there hand in it. Slaves brought to the US were stripped from there cultural language name etc. etc. when did the truth become hate speech.

This is the hidden content, please

23 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes and by just being black on this site . I’ve had to constantly remind people that blacks or not monolithic. And that I am not a spokesman for blacks. It’s a thread on here folks posting blacks folks committing assault. And the narrative is blacks or ok with it . So yeah I deal with that crap everyday.

I couldn’t agree more.  Somehow, we have to get past the assumption  that when one black or white person commits a crime against the opposite race, even if it is racially motivated, that it is a reflection on all.