KBMT 12- Dejonique Garrison

PhatMack19

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.”

But if you are in Texas, you have to add and you have the right to terminate the interview at any time. 

12 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

stop spending money with people who support racist hate groups like BLM.

they think they are being so PC but lets see what they do when their sells drop.

the squeaky wheel gets the grease but it is the engine that makes the wheel turn..............

I’m in. 

I will say this. As long as they give a voice to an opposing opinion in an editorial format like hers was given, I might be a little more forgiving. I believe in freedom of speech. I think her one-sided editorial was more propaganda than anything. I don’t  watch 12 news in the first place, but I don’t think the editorial like the one she gave is commonplace. Someone please correct me if need be. If a voice is not given to respond to her hate speech, I seriously think there should be a backlash to the news agency. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Snowflakes.... Someone said something you don’t like. Which is not a crime and it’s a hate speech she should be fired the news channel should take a hit pull advertisements etc etc. You all do the same Snowflake crying y’all accuse the left of. 

You know it was over the top. I’m just saying there should be an opportunity for another point of view.