2020 9-5A div 1

9 minutes ago, pakronos said:

shiid...i had that ninja hot...his wife was inboxing me lol no lies!!! i told that ninja if he lost to PNG, i was taking all the inbox messages and putting his behind on blast for the world to see AND my boss was willing to confirm the phone call.

Lawd geezus 🤦🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

1 Hour 20 Mins from Lamarque to PA.. okay Flash Gordon lol what way you come home 146 all the way to Ih 10? Or the parking lot they call 45 to 610 to ih 10? 

Man one year he came pick up tickets and got here just a little over an hour, it wasn't a regular vehicle though 😂

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lawd geezus 🤦🏾‍♂️

Man one year he came pick up tickets and got here just a little over an hour, it wasn't a regular vehicle though 😂

He did say hour 20 for him Driving... lol I’m just willing to learn a new route If there is a short cut or two Lmao... but not a regular vehicle huh? lol I’m thinking he was on 2 wheels 

Just now, navydawg31 said:

He did say hour 20 for him Driving... lol I’m just willing to learn a new route If there is a short cut or two Lmao... but not a regular vehicle huh? lol I’m thinking he was on 2 wheels 

The speed demon 2door, in which it was last time we played Png ironically, so it would behoove him to leave that thing at home so we can start 1-0. 

On 9/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hey i rather play png than vidor, we would put 70 on their arse, at least png is a good opponent, good QB and good Chief at the helm, I don't care what png folks say about getting rid of him and bring Burnett back. 👀

Put up 70😂😂 Y’all couldn’t even beat us with the District Championship on the line with y’all’s overrated arse! 😂😂 And whose we? You act like you play on the team...STHU!

We all have read how P.A.M. scrimmage went. Im not looking to much into that. It was a scrimmage. Anyone know how any of the other District mates played. 

I feel like we did what we were supposed to do in our scrimmage to  point. It was Pasadena. scored 3 in the controlled part and in the 2 live running clock quarters we score 21-0. All in all 1st live action against some one knew we still have alot to clean up. 

Clear Creek 31 Friendswood 7

With no Grden at QB,The Mustangs had no Offensive Punch.RB Palitz did move the Ball some out of the Wildcat.Loss of CB Wade was very evident as the Wolverine QB had a great night throwing the ball.Tooo much talent on the sidelines on crutches or wearing arms Slings to compete with the scrappy Wolverines.Thanks to the Clear Brook coaching staff who started a ground and Pound clock eating offense mid way in the 3rd Quarter or this could have been really bad.       

This is the hidden content, please
1-0 1.000 26 3 3-0 1.000 91 58 3 W
1-0 1.000 38 7 1-1 0.500 75 47 1 W
1-0 1.000 34 7 2-1 0.667 83 47 2 W
1-0 1.000 30 23 3-0 1.000 119 43 3 W
0-1 0.000 3 26 2-1 0.667 47 35 1 L
0-1 0.000 23 30 0-3 0.000 51 110 3 L