2020 9-5A div 1

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I have confirmed through several of the coaches that District 9-5A-I teams will have a 9 game schedule this year.

1.  Each team will play 2 non-district games (Week 1 (9/24-26) and Week 2 (Oct. 1-3)

2.  A full district schedule will be played starting in Week 3.

3.  There will be 2 open weeks during district play, one in Week 6 and one in Week 10, in case they need to make up games lost to COVID.

Dang so does that mean Crosby only has 1 scheduled non district game now? 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, NetCat said:

Y'all stop that lol. 

Hey i rather play png than vidor, we would put 70 on their arse, at least png is a good opponent, good QB and good Chief at the helm, I don't care what png folks say about getting rid of him and bring Burnett back. 👀

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hey i rather play png than vidor, we would put 70 on their arse, at least png is a good opponent, good QB and good Chief at the helm, I don't care what png folks say about getting rid of him and bring Burnett back. 👀

And then they throw a conniption fit on the occasions that they see his name on a list for another job.

31 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I know it still hurts on your end but I loved watching Vidor tear PAM a new one. The Titans thought they were really something that year and that  they would dominate the district because they dropped down . The fans,coaches and players stunned faces on the PAM side was priceless. I knew it was coming ,so I sat on the PAM side to  hear the excuses and the complaining. Loved It ! Everytime Vidor smoked memorial on a long td run I would say "he's gone" and it would aggravate the hell out if them. PAM got embarrassed ! 

What happened the very next year since you brought it up? I remember going up 40-0 before yall decided to play. Hush up. Showed them some good ole Port Arthur hospitality. 😁 Sat on Vidor side that night to hear the excuses. Most them fans left by 2nd qtr. 

7 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I don't think I even sat down at that second game. I could feel the lack of energy when I stepped out of my car in the parking lot. I bought a drink and some M&Ms at the concession stand. I then walked up the bleachers and by the time I got to the top I knew it was over. I turned around and left. I drank enjoyed the concessions on the way home. that Vidor team sucked

At least you telling the truth. Some folks think that game didn't happen. I'd give you a like if i had one left. 

On 7/27/2020 at 10:57 PM, navydawg31 said:

Long ride for friendswood to PA... if y’all get after that QB with the defense y’all have coming back could be for a interesting game/ possibly DC on the line?  The QB from Friendswood is pretty good from what I hear, their old district was probably imo the toughest in 5A D1 in the state. 

not really lol....i live in lamarque...an hour 20 min for me....FW up the road 10 minutes from me

On 9/4/2020 at 9:18 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

At least you telling the truth. Some folks think that game didn't happen. I'd give you a like if i had one left. 

The only person that didn’t think that game happened was you! Show me where anyone said that game didn’t happen? We were not very good that year. Now I know you wish the game the year before didn’t happen!😂😂😂. Championship on the line your Titans CHOKED!! to the one legged Pirates!😂😂

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

also lets not get it twisted about the loss in vidor...it wasn't no blow out!! actually came back in the game....i'll leave it right there why we lost...don't want nobody calling my job saying im picking on him lol

He is not worried about you 😂😂

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He is not worried about you 😂😂

shiid...i had that ninja hot...his wife was inboxing me lol no lies!!! i told that ninja if he lost to PNG, i was taking all the inbox messages and putting his behind on blast for the world to see AND my boss was willing to confirm the phone call.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

The only person that didn’t think that game happened was you! Show me where anyone said that game didn’t happen? We were not very good that year. Now I know you wish the game the year before didn’t happen!😂😂😂. Championship on the line your Titans CHOKED!! to the one legged Pirates!😂😂

imo, DC i can live without...thats how alot of teams measure success in this area and it's sad. DC smh...how about actually making the playoffs and getting past the 4 th and 5th rds for a change?? PAM INCLUDED!!